The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to keep our unbeaten record in Tests (we have not lost a single Test to them at home) so full strength team for that. Regardless, a whitewash is the least that is expected from us. That is why it's such a waste of time, the matches are not going to be enjoyable, but there's still the burden of expectation on us. Sri Lanka don't have much to lose, even if they put a valiant fight they will be applauded.

And they shortened the SA series (cancelled Boxing Day Test) for this series.

2 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

No matter how great a player you are.. those Yorkers are almost impossible to play.. such amazing skill..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Yeah always a deadly weapon regardless of the format... That tradition was lost in the middle for us.. Now with Bhuvi and Bumrah its back..

21:31 IST: The rain has reduced to a trickle. Could be called into action any time. The crowd remains hopeful. The groundsmen make their entry. The covers removing process commences now... after a small discussion with the curators. Inspection to be conducted at 22:05 local time.

Yeah always a deadly weapon regardless of the format... That tradition was lost in the middle for us.. Now with Bhuvi and Bumrah its back..
The last guy was zaheer khan who use to bowl a Yorker.. but, he used to do it once a while.. since then no one has tried it till bhumrah came and now even bhuvi does it well.. we need these 2 for next 5 years as death bowlers.

1 minute ago, harsh1387 said:

The last guy was zaheer khan who use to bowl a Yorker.. but, he used to do it once a while.. since then no one has tried it till bhumrah came and now even bhuvi does it well.. we need these 2 for next 5 years as death bowlers.

Yeah we do.. Even Shami does it but his consistency in injuries is what is making it difficult for him...

22:04 IST: The stumps have been erected. The Australian bowlers are warming up on the side wicket. Still waiting for the official target and the overs. Warner has a word with the umpire. Debutant Behrendoff is bowling on the practice surface. The super soppers are doing their final bit of cleaning up. A sheet of paper has been handed to Warner by the umpires. Brad Haddin handing out towels to the Aussies. Game to start at 22:15 local time.

:thumbsup:

Edited by Black_Hawk

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic