The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What an innings though.. Stood in the side seeing all those fall of wickets , then reversed with a DRS decision.. That was pure drama around the whole match...

Not to forget the amazing bowling from Rashid, he just made the batsman defend him.. Now thats dominance with the ball...

Edited by funnyadit

Brathwaite easily the MOM regardless for me.. Thats the difference between a target which looked like 110-120 but his innings got them to 140+.. He has the huge figure which makes the bowler confused which made Thakur even more inconsistent..
lol is he still ur MOM?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

bad decision by williamson to bowl carlos.. anyone else would have been better.. sad end would have really loved if they won.. rashids amazing spell gone to waste..

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

lol is he still ur MOM?

Hahaha... Would side him now to some stylish player award or something... Every award is 100k so no issues..:P

Edit: Stylish player it is for him..:D

Edited by funnyadit

7 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

There was significant rain yesterday in Kolkata. What happens if we get showers in the evening and the match is abandoned? Is tomorrow a reserve day or do the team with the better NRR goes through to face SRH?

KKR will go through..

30 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

KKR will go through..

Weather has significantly cleared up and the sun was out earlier in the day here in Kolkata. We should get a full game of Cricket this evening at the Eden Gardens although thunderstorms are expected later at night, post 10pm.

ABD..:first:  :good::hi2:   :majesty:

What a player!!! Respect to him in taking the decision.. We all would miss him in the middle of the pitch , there might be other players who would be great but there can be only one ABD.....:cheers:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic