The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What a poor call from Pandya there, DK was half way down but had he dived with proper bat position could have saved his wicket... Someone so experienced getting his chance in tests after missing 87 tests gets out by run out..

Spinners are coming into the match really well.. The control is being shown more consistently than first session...

Edited by funnyadit

Really good day 1 match... Happy to see Afghanistan perform well.. Definitely a team to watch out for in the future in all formats...Best wishes to them on starting off well on their debut in this format of cricket...I am sure they will get better and better as they go on in this journey..

Rahane has made himself stuck in a bubble..He is making it hard for himself.. He is far far far better player than what he is doing at the moment...Needs to comeback strong and to do that needs to rotate strike more...

Edited by funnyadit

Bahane has become ridiculous now. It's mental more thank skills. Should consult a psychologist. Or just go back to domestic for sometime.
So, after a great job by openers middle order is screwed again. If this is the case with Afghanistan what will these ppl do against England. I saw the first 2 session. Bowling was ordinary. Giving them 6 wickets is simply reckless. And a run out in test cricket is simply stupidity.. let's see if we can add another 100 at least.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Time for Pandya to act up..Show he is here for a reason.. He also is similar to Rahane approach..Shows he can defend anything and after that when runs arent coming plays a stupid shot to get out..

For me Rahane is both test and ODI player but he just hasnt adapted his skills to go big and show he is because of his game.. He has the shots just not the proper execution and I respect backing him up but is that enough is always the question..

Edited by funnyadit

13 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Royal pounding for the Aussies... England 481/6 in 50 overs  :bigyellowgrin:

I caught up with highlights after hearing the record-breaking 481. Sadly the match turned out very one-sided. 4yftVTL.png 

I personally still prefer South Africa vs. Australia at Johannesburg match where it was a complete nail-biter. Was not even mad watching Australia lose as it was that entertaining. JLP8xYi.png 

Shame. A lot changed in a decade. 

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic