The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great finish to the match. Overton and Leach were playing very well, it was only a question of two good balls. Sometimes unlikeliest of bowlers gives that breakthrough. 

They'll be happier than England at the end of the summer. 

4 hours ago, DinJo said:

Only Steve Smith and Hazelwood was good rest of team looks patchy 

Smith was good enough to cover up for 2-3 under performing players. Labuschagne has been decent too. But their bowling attack as a whole is probably the best in the world.

England have only had Stokes, Broad and some fight from Leach. The rest have been rubbish. Even Archer didn't do anything of note after Lord's.

Sad to see rain ruining Afghanistan's chances. It would have been a huge stepping stone for them to beat a major Test team. It may be many years before they get such an opportunity again. They play in these stupid one Test series too. Wonder who their next non-Ireland opponent is. 

Even if play restarts now, Shakib is capable enough to save it. Why do Bangladesh play at this time of the year, every year? Who even approves these schedules? They've escaped with so many undeserved draws because of this. 

17 minutes ago, Banz said:

Sad to see rain ruining Afghanistan's chances. It would have been a huge stepping stone for them to beat a major Test team. It may be many years before they get such an opportunity again. They play in these stupid one Test series too. Wonder who their next non-Ireland opponent is. 

Even if play restarts now, Shakib is capable enough to save it. Why do Bangladesh play at this time of the year, every year? Who even approves these schedules? They've escaped with so many undeserved draws because of this. 

AFG play a Tri-series (AFG, Bangladesh & Zimbabwe) next in Bangladesh. That starts from the 14th of September.

Then they come to India and have a big series against West Indies (3 T20I's, 3 ODI's and a single Test). All the matches are scheduled to held at a single venue, Rajiv Gandhi Internation Cricket Stadium in Dehradun.

Edited by Black_Hawk

Superb win for AFG!

Rashid Khan is the youngest captain in the history of Test cricket to record a maiden win in the format.

Rashid Khan is the first player to record a fifty and 10-plus wickets in his debut game as captain in Test cricket.

Bangladesh become the first team to lose a Test against 10 different nations :rofl:

9 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Any idea when and where tickets for t20 match in bangalore will go for sale. 

Dont bother, its fkin sham.
They give away very less tickets. 
For Ind v Aus match. The tickets went on sale at 10 am.
We wanted 4 tickets. Me n my friend kept trying from 9 50.
We got it at 10 am or 9 59 am. It was sold out :doh:

Tickets will go on sale on PayTm btw

Dont bother, its fkin sham.
They give away very less tickets. 
For Ind v Aus match. The tickets went on sale at 10 am.
We wanted 4 tickets. Me n my friend kept trying from 9 50.
We got it at 10 am or 9 59 am. It was sold out :doh:

Tickets will go on sale on PayTm btw
BC Mazak. Then how to get tickets, buy in black from front of stadium?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic