The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

ponting's team equalled steve's record of 16 consecutive wins. BUT the umpiring in this particular match was appalling to say the least (what does bucknor have against the indians anyways?) and yuvi's off-field antics are getting more media coverage than this string of failures (another duck? cmon yuvi, prove that you are worthy enough to fondle deepika in your porsche!). the aussies also confirmed their reputation of being the sorest losers by ganging up against bhajji and terming him a racist (if anything they should be ashamed of the way they conduct themselves).

V

ps: symonds, any international player can score a 150 not-out if given 4 (YES FOUR) chances by dishonorable officials - celebrate your undeserved success with pomp as i'm sure a wild pig is gonna stake his tusks through your nads soon enough.

Symonds a wild boar himself to say less, he oinks against India in every match. Bloddy Australians who begin the fkn argument and blame others like loosers!!

^ True.

Benson is an idiot as well. Asking Ponting and Clarke whether he took the catch cleanly or not, I'm sure these two honest and distinguished individuals would reply in the negative :(

Ponting is such a cheat, he scoops the ball from the ground and still appeals like anything (not that it had hit the bat either).

Well I think the umpiring was just pathetic. I mean which umpire would ask a fielding captain if his team player has taken the catch or not!

And the worst thing is that he did not even consult the square leg umpire or the third umpire. Ganguly just gave a smile when he asked Benson why he gave him out and Benson replied that Ponting said that the catch was taken!!!

The way Rahul Dravid was given out was just bad. I mean he was playing so well and was working so hard but in the end he got out in such a poor manner. After a long time I saw him become so frustrated after getting out and rightly so. The umpiring standard was that of club cricket. Moreover, the way Glichrist shouted knowing that Dravid was not out, that really proved that he is not that great a sportsman after all.

Oh and look at Clarke! He knew he was out first ball but waited for the umpire to give him out and acted as if he looked back to check if he was in the crease or not. Ponting scooped the ball up, appealed and moreover he was completely shocked after knowing that Dhoni was still not given out. DISGUSTING!

This has been poor play by the Aussies. I felt sorry for the Indian team and Kumble who did their best, still could not save the test match, thanks to the umpires and bad sportsmanship by the Aussies.

Ponting on an TV interview said that in First inning I caught Dravid but was unsure that he is out or not, so I told umpire I am unsure...But I know Ganguly was out and so when he asked me I said yes!!

I wont Point finger at PONTING here at all, its not his fault at all,

Umpire sld hv brain not to ask the fielding side, mann, there was no need of umpire in this match....everything sld hv been decided by Australian players only....!!

A sticky grenade sld be planted deep in both the umpires assess!!

BCCI has requested ICC not to appoint these to DUMB ASSESS in any Indian match in Future!!

Edited by Chaztin

Ponting probably did that to subset the benefits that they reaped in the first innings. He is no less a cheat, clearly out on 17 and then throws a strop when gets given out for 55. Then that Dravid scoop appeal.

One more thing I noticed is that Gilchrist is a big hypocrite. He seems to be made out as a great sportsman since he walks but today his appeal was quite unbecoming.

WHAT THE f**k, ICC banned Bhajji for 3 matches,

f**k u icc,f**k you bhnchod!! Your moms and sisters sld be raped, symonds, ponting, and buckers should be burnt alive along with his sister umpire!!

ICC ur asses sld be taped and sealed, fk man, nothing for thsoe wrong decisions, but looking jsut at the video they ban bhajji, when the real argument was fired by Symonds, the kaalia aborigin!!

Edited by Chaztin

Gore apni awkad dikha diye..

Dese whites r gays and even can hav illegal relationships wid dere mom and sis!

Symond wants to be a white so poor guy has to satisfy the sexual needs of malcom speed,ponting and other white gays..

Same goes for steve bucknor....I bet he must be in bed wid cheats like clarke!

Easy identification of wild animals:-

1)BLACK MONKEY(u can even say WILD BOAR)=ANDREW SYMONDS(he wants to be WHITE)

2)Retired black baboon=Steve "motherf**k" Bucknor(dis a**hole thinks dat favourin da 'cheat n lowly' aussies will make ppl consider him WHITE)

--INDIA MOST PROBS WILL PULL OUT OF DA SERIES

I just chkd News, its SHOCKING, for following reasons....

Sachin, two umpires and many Australian players are saying Bhajji didnt say ANYTHING BAD or just ANY RACIST words,

even then the deaf MATCH REFREE has banned Bhajji, mannn wtf is this??? Though theres stay on this bann, but yet!!

Edited by Chaztin

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic