The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Expected the result..... when Mr. Cricket/Badri got going..

I think Dhoni saved his Best for the last rounds..... Now thats what we call a Big Match Player. Thats what Ponting/Gilly/KP/Kallis does.... never fail to disappoint when they need the most out of them at crucial times.

So the biggest troll in the IPL History goes to CSK. :bigyellowgrin: Man.. MI were totally out beaten.

So you are laughing on yourself i believe... :P

:lol:

There is just too much of 'me' in MI. A captain who believes changing the number of his jersy will change his fortune, the old man who just refuses to believe that its not his game, a trophywife who is using the team to fight her mid-life crisis, thats MI for you.

Harbhajan is not a Captain

I dont know what he has done to deserve the captaincy,he is not even in the Indian team anymore.

Also on the Sachin run out ,it was nothing special IMO.He did the right thing ,What i liked was when he went and had a chat with Smith afterwards

Say what you will about Harbhajan's captaincy but it is superior to Sachin's. Not that that is saying much.

Both are awful Captains but atleast under Sachin the Captain was not joining in on disrespecting the umpire .

Harbhajan is not a Captain

I dont know what he has done to deserve the captaincy,he is not even in the Indian team anymore.

Also on the Sachin run out ,it was nothing special IMO.He did the right thing ,What i liked was when he went and had a chat with Smith afterwards

Apparently, lifting and hugging neeta does the trick to keep your captaincy, forget captaincy, he does not even deserve a place in the team. Mukesh Ambani needs to see through the conspiracy and understand that Bhajji is being kept in the team only to give hugs to his wife. MI needs to find another Captain, Sachin is a worse captain, pollard might pull off a munaf if he is made the captain :lol: .

yeah it was good he went and had a chat, i think he wanted to ensure that the run out does not hampers the game of Smith.

Apparently, lifting and hugging neeta does the trick to keep your captaincy, forget captaincy, he does not even deserve a place in the team. Mukesh Ambani needs to see through the conspiracy and understand that Bhajji is being kept in the team only to give hugs to his wife. MI needs to find another Captain, Sachin is a worse captain, pollard might pull off a munaf if he is made the captain :lol: .

yeah it was good he went and had a chat, i think he wanted to ensure that the run out does not hampers the game of Smith.

I was all for giving him a chance but for me he should have been gone when he had that Umpire incident .Immediately sacking him would have been the right call but as you say there might be some conspiracy .

If they really want to try someone as Captain then considering what Mumbai have Malinga would be a decent bet ,yes hes not the best but hes all Mumbai have got and i like the way how he uses his brains at the depth overs .

I was all for giving him a chance but for me he should have been gone when he had that Umpire incident .Immediately sacking him would have been the right call but as you say there might be some conspiracy .

If they really want to try someone as Captain then considering what Mumbai have Malinga would be a decent bet ,yes hes not the best but hes all Mumbai have got and i like the way how he uses his brains at the depth overs .

he is a good and smart bowler, but dont know it would be of much help in the captaincy, I say make Munaf the captain, Umpires would sh*t their pants and give decision in MI's favor :lol:

he is a good and smart bowler, but dont know it would be of much help in the captaincy, I say make Munaf the captain, Umpires would sh*t their pants and give decision in MI's favor :lol:

Hes already better than Bhaji :P

Munaf as Captain :rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic