The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Viru is gone. :fear:

I dont know why but bangalore allways scores 20 to 25 runs lesser than a winning total. They have a well defined formula with which they do that allways. :P

you have not seen my city team...kkr...no one can screw themselves better then them... :wOOtjumpy:

Voted for RCB by mistake!! :):P:)

I seriously hope they reac the semis this time/..............

I wanna see them mofos KKR lose........I seriously hope KKR come last this time.............I hate their team.that self obsessed SOB Bhooka Naan really needs to go..!! (John Buchanan)

What else do they expect when they have a f**king Aussie retard as their captain........

In case of Kolkata atleast rain or umpires might help to win. But for Bangalore no chance for that also :)

i know those odd are against us..if it was not for rain or umpires we would have been :)

i am sure not for long..we will bounce back with a bang and give tough fight to bangalore :P

i know those odd are against us..if it was not for rain or umpires we would have been :P

i am sure not for long..we will bounce back with a bang and give tough fight to bangalore :)

KKR will surely win,,they have Fakeipllayer also in their squad...LOL...

he is awesome

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic