The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Delhi Daredevils Win by 6 wickets :)

who's the boss :majesty:

but still delhi is not on top

:P u tell me who's the boss :wub:

but still, ;) coz DC lost... :

;) they lost becoz i wasn't watching :P

Edited by pra2veen

Knight Riders not for Sale : Shah Rukh Khan

Mumbai: Kolkata Knight Riders co-owner Shah Rukh Khan on Thursday dismissed reports that the beleaguered Indian Premier League franchise is up for sale.

Khan said he had made a lot of emotional investment in building the side and was not selling it.

"The amount of love I have invested in it, nobody in this world can afford to buy it," Shah Rukh said after casting his vote.

Source : Cricketnext.in ( http://cricketnext.in.com/news/knight-ride...n/40442-27.html )

Edited by Avishkar

good..srk wont leave...btw bro can you reduce your signature a bit... :panic: put a link to your games..each time i go through all your games,almost memorized now :threatenlumber:

Removed my XBL Gamercard from SIG :giggle:

Edited by Avishkar

BTW guys.. have u been following the 'Fake IPL Player' blog. Its too good.. :panic:

It has write-ups on almost everything happening off-the-matches.

Posted twice already (if not more) in this thread bro :panic:

its awesome, definitely not a player writing it himself , probably somebody relaying tidbits to someone who makes a mountain out of a molehill, but hell isnt that what masala is all about

Read the latest blog on Calypso King's farewall party :P. Apparently the Fake IPL Player will reveal his true identity on the last day of the IPL. If he really does that, it would by far be the best moment of the IPL !!!

Edited by Avishkar

Knight riders keeps it simple and straight, No complications involved watsoever :exoticdance:

and was that Bhooka naan signalling ki aaj mera murga naan banega :punk:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic