The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mumbai won the 2020-21 Vijay Hazare final, beating UP by 6 wickets.

Shaw was in red hot form throughout the tournament and might could an ODI call-up.

Edited by Banz

How are so many fans allowed in the stadium?
Feels like covid never happened 

Things have reverted back to normal for a while now. I mean, just look at any form of public transport around you, nobody cares about COVID.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Kenzooru said:

Can’t wait for another spanking from the world’s best t-20 team. It’s scary how deep the English team is, 2 absolute gun bowlers in Archer and Wood, pinch hitters like Roy, Butler and Morgan, also add in a wild card like Stokes. It’s easy to see how they have sacrificed the test set-up to focus on limited overs but it’s working for them.

:ha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can’t wait for another spanking from the world’s best t-20 team. It’s scary how deep the English team is, 2 absolute gun bowlers in Archer and Wood, pinch hitters like Roy, Butler and Morgan, also add in a wild card like Stokes. It’s easy to see how they have sacrificed the test set-up to focus on limited overs but it’s working for them.

You were saying [emoji6][emoji13]

Brilliant all around display. Kishan was fantastic. Pant was good. But, Kohli is back in runs which is very crucial for us.
Don't feel bad for SKY. His time will also come.

Sent from my SM-E625F using Tapatalk

Hey, I love being proven wrong as long as India wins. Glad we finally saw Kohli being himself after all the struggles. Tom Curran was awful, they really need to play Wood in every match.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bowling was spot on today. 
Bhuvi, Sundar and Shardul were really good. 

I hope Sundar develops his big hitting abilities. Will be super handy then. 

Pant at no 4 is a good move. Let him bat freely, we can have others finish the innings. 
Need someone to score those quick runs in middle overs where Rohit and Virat can anchor the innings. 

6 hours ago, silentassassin said:

Bowling was spot on today. 
Bhuvi, Sundar and Shardul were really good. 

I hope Sundar develops his big hitting abilities. Will be super handy then. 

Pant at no 4 is a good move. Let him bat freely, we can have others finish the innings. 
Need someone to score those quick runs in middle overs where Rohit and Virat can anchor the innings. 

He will play only till jaddu returns, or unless we want to drop Chahal and play sundar. 

Edited by AtheK

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic