The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Appam Ch**ya is the man, Australians <3 him, first Hayden hits him for 24 , now Symonds for 20 ..

V happy with the result as the table is wide open still

how about Australians making an impact though? Symonds and Lee, both just arrived from Dubai were star performers..

they should just give delhi the trophy right now....i mean seriously,delhi FTW! :P

Chennai is doing good too, seems like these two will clash in the finals, DD already Beaten by CSK

My crystal ball predicts the final will be played between RR and DD, sadly it fails to predict the winner! :devil:

me scared of rajasthan...they sometimes go crazy...i mean that 211 against punjab was like :P

arre chennai is such a luccha team...hayden gives them a start and after that raina and badrinath hit a few fours...if hayden gets out quickly, chennai is nothing

Dude, they are looking rock solid, are you hurt cos you lost to them.

Badrinath, dhoni, raina (they are all match winners dude)

Vijay and oram i havent even counted, there team was a slow starter right now they look rock solid.

Dude, they are looking rock solid, are you hurt cos you lost to them.

Badrinath, dhoni, raina (they are all match winners dude)

Vijay and oram i havent even counted, there team was a slow starter right now they look rock solid.

we did beat them also you know....but still whatever they ,really are no match for delhi

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic