The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great win for the KKR yesterday. They proved why they were the favourites to win the IPL at the start of this season. The only thing was that they took a long time to click but now they are finally playing well and I expect them to beat Rajasthan Royals in their last game.

Oh and by the way, Wednesday is the day when the Fake IPL Player reveals himself :surprise:

IPL is not fixed its just that the good teams who are at a safe position are making changes in thier squad, and are taking the weak teams a bit lightly kinda underestimating them..

Now after CSK and Delhi daredevils getting a little shock i'm sure Rajasthan Royals will play at thier peak without making any major changes in thier squad.

Enjoy!

IPL is not fixed its just that the good teams who are at a safe position are making changes in thier squad, and are taking the weak teams a bit lightly kinda underestimating them..

Now after CSK and Delhi daredevils getting a little shock i'm sure Rajasthan Royals will play at thier peak without making any major changes in thier squad.

Enjoy!

Do they have a choice?

Do they have a choice?

yes they surely do , every team does infact.

what makes you think that they DONT have a choice bro?

Edited by _+-_*-Donz21-_*-+_

yes they surely do , every team does infact.

what makes you think that they DONT have a choice bro?

they have to go in with the best team they have, its not like they are already though as a matter of fact even if they win, it does not guarantee them a place.

if punjab looses today i think more or less punjab and DC will make it through as they will need to know what to do for run rate.

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic