The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's f**king rigged - the bookies must have offered the aussies a handsome sum to lose when it was sure that they would win.

V

Exactly!

Plus i wld say, we dont need batsmen if we our ballers only are going to carry both the responsibilities all the time! Better have 11 Ballers in the team then,,

ohh we WONNN :wOOtjumpy: !

I noted symonds pushed the photographer who was taking his pic, wats there in his a*s the he carriers that attitude, bloody him!

btw, Aussies are aggresively ready for Summer Australian tour of India!

it's f**king rigged - the bookies must have offered the aussies a handsome sum to lose when it was sure that they would win.

V

Exactly!

Plus i wld say, we dont need batsmen if we our ballers only are going to carry both the responsibilities all the time! Better have 11 Ballers in the team then,,

ohh we WONNN :wOOtjumpy: !

The Ballers won the match? Really ?

he has every right to be pissed.....he as been racially targeted in vadodara and nagpur and neither cricket australia, nor the BCCI nor the ICC have done anything....this was racism and they just let it slide

we all went ballistic when shilpa shetty was targetted on a stupid reality show....she was there for her self to earn money and revive her pathetic career and we all went crazy over that sh*t....and here's a man representing his country....he gets targetted in this way and he gets no support.....if anything, i feel bad for him

:)

there have been a number of incidents when indians & other south asian teams have been at the receiving end of the 'whites club' - only now our cricketers have realised that they can lash out as well (most of the times without repercussions) as they have the backing of the richest sports body in the world! as for symonds' behaviour, it was totally unnecessary - the photographer was only doing his job and was rudely jostled by the burly and surly aussie.

V

ps: remember when sharad pawar was unceremoniously pushed by the australian team when he was presenting them the champions trophy?

V

Exactly!

ohh we WONNN :) !

The Ballers won the match? Really ?

Come on, thats Bowlers version of Ballers frm Chaztinglish!

just because they did it, it doesnt justify us doing it...if they were racist towards us, doesnt give us a license to be racist towards them

about pawar, if his a*s was getting in the way of me celebrating with my team, i'd shove him out of the way too....dont get me started on that f***er

peace

Kick pawar out, he is a Big political sh*t, bt being such a reputed International player. he should carry enough patience and courtesy and not get pissed by comments, though I absolutely agree to you Sam, racism is pile of sh*t that happened with him and ONE KNWS WHAT HE MIGHT HAVE FELT WHEN IT HAPPENS TO ONES OWN SELF!

not related to the discussion,

but today, Zaheers SIX was result of some face to face sledging comment on him by B. Lee!

just because they did it, it doesnt justify us doing it...if they were racist towards us, doesnt give us a license to be racist towards them

peace

unfortunately, thats how a typical indian would think, 'screw us, but we wont screw you back', sit back and get butt-raped again n again but dont retailate !

Get real dude ! Aussies are no saints, they were the one who started the war of words by saying that India's 20-20 win is history ! The losers cant even accept a defeat gracefully, everyone knows their history of sledging from the days of Dennis Lilee !

Its just that Aussies are at the recving end and they are making a big hungma out of it....I would say India to continue this backlash whenever provoked....till the Aussies stop it themselves first !

:wOOtjumpy:

it's time the indian cricketers woke up from their slumber and realised that without them/their fans/their money-trail, CRICKET itself would be relegated to a 3rd grade sport that draws very little support or interest anywhere in the world.

the aussies are professionals with more focus and intent, but that does not give them the license to bully others into submission. they should learn the art of sportsmanship before being considered (and applauded) as champion sportsmen.

till then - sreesanth please piss in symonds face at every given opportunity!

V

Among all these I really dont knw what were the words that wer termed as " Racial "?

and who was the one who targetted Symonds!

Sam you are into media, you must be knowing better then anyone!?

i think ricky pointing is the main catalyst in this reaction, i mean he is such an a**hole always using his motormouth to utter lame comments about opposing team, in my views steve waugh was the best captain aus ever had.

and i think indian team should piss aus team as much as they could- they fuking earn to be kicked in their fannies

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic