The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^ hmmm, thanks :rolleyes: hopefully this will be interesting !

BTW, is kolkatta for 75 or 7.5 million ?

Yup, must be a mistake.

Edited by Chaztin

guys seriously does Dhoni deserve all the praise he got recently...he has actually done nothing of signinfance since taking on as captain of 20-20 and ODI.

His main inning i can remmeber is saving test match in eng but other then that...

The curse of captaincy goes with every one i believe

ya the pressure is getting on him...

He is a good player in India but Aus/SA and for that matter England he struggles....NZ trip(when it happens) will be another popper for him i am sure

Its ALL OUR FAULT,

we raise them High on our shoulder as they win one lil match, and start cursing them when they loose..

its very important to maintain and understand difference here...

on one lil victory, we start presenting Cars and cash prizes, what the need of it? they are Paid for winning, not loosing, so if they win, pay them their regular fees, thats it and if they loose, deduct half the fees depending upon intensity of play, and keep it as game play shown by players...!!

• 4 weeks later...

Lost...

bt good try by tailenders...if only Sachin - Sehwag - Yuvraj - Rohit wld hv played .. even target of 350 wld hv been chaseable..!!

Gautam Gambhir - Utthapa :dance:

Edited by Chaztin

Didnt saw the whole match but right now on news I did see that Monkey bastarb a*s " Symonds " Harami when got out n was walking towards pavillion said " STFU " ( as i cld make it out ) plus smthing else to Ishant Sharma to which Ishant said " f**k off " 7-8 times and pointed to pavillion.

Umpire ( god of assholes ) warned Ishant and didnt say anthing to SYmonds....

Symonds is an all time MF,

now Match Rafree has called up ishant for some inquiry...!!

Edited by Chaztin

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic