The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hope they drop Ishant Sharma and bring in RP singh for the crucial matches. RP is in form, and Ishant just doesn't seem to bowl well.

!!!!!!!!

:blink:

India's best XI :

Gambhir

Sehwag

Raina

R. Sharma

Dhoni

Yuvraj

Yusuf P

Ojha

Bhajji

Ishant

RP Singh

Zaheer would slot in place of RP Singh only when 100% fit (which he clearly was not, in the game against Bangladesh)

!!!!!!!!

:doh:

India's best XI :

Gambhir

Sehwag

Raina

R. Sharma

Dhoni

Yuvraj

Yusuf P

Ojha

Bhajji

Ishant

RP Singh

Zaheer would slot in place of RP Singh only when 100% fit (which he clearly was not, in the game against Bangladesh)

Irfan pathan ? :(

!!!!!!!!

:doh:

India's best XI :

Gambhir

Sehwag

Raina

R. Sharma

Dhoni

Yuvraj

Yusuf P

Ojha

Bhajji

Ishant

RP Singh

methinks that Bhajji is overrated now. he needs to do something, and soon (even Mumbai Indians were smart enough to see that).

if we have to play 2 spinners, then ok; else RP/Zak to replace Bhajji.

Ojha is also better then bhajji i guess the best bowlers are

zaheer(only when fully fit otherwise rp)

ishant

ojha

irfan(coz of allrounder abilities)

going in with 3 and 1/2 bowlers in T20 == BAD IDEA

OT

no Indian tennis fans here? no love for Leander Paes? still a champion at age 35! am very proud of him and he is a true sporting hero for the nation. Go Leander GO!!!

/OT

watched the finals mate. proud moment.

say what you might about Paes, but the guy plays with immense passion :happydance:

Irfan pathan ? :happydance:

Irfan Pathan wouldn't find a place in my best Indian XI .. the only +ve with him is his batting and with 7 quality batsmen there should be no need for him to ever get a swing

methinks that Bhajji is overrated now. he needs to do something, and soon (even Mumbai Indians were smart enough to see that).

if we have to play 2 spinners, then ok; else RP/Zak to replace Bhajji.

I agree with you to an extent but Bhajji is experienced and can be effective as a death bowler especially against non-subcontinent teams, but yeah I agree it depends on the track, on a seaming wicket I would play Ojha over Bhajji without any doubt along with the 3rd seamer

Try this.

http://124.217.239.98/~crictime/server2.htm

I got a ton of them. :roflroll:

If you get sound but no picture then maximise for a second, that will fix it.

Also fair warning, I have no idea if these sites are trustworthy (seem fine to me) so dont blame me if you find a spyware later.

Edit Who is the actress in that Nokia commercial? Its highly annoying but she is super cute.

Edited by Aftrunner

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic