The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boucher was old..

I think he stopped playing ODI's long time back , or he was dropped i guess..

Taibu was a good player..It would have been a star if he was born in someother country

Speaking of which, how many guys remember the awesome sledging of taibu by Boucher :lol:

i just wanna ask BCCI " Y D F*CK DO WE PLAY SL ALL THE TIME?????"

Worse part is many matches get washed out. I mean the SL cricket admins must have brains size of pea-nuts to organize all the series in the middle of Mansoon season.

Worse part is many matches get washed out. I mean the SL cricket admins must have brains size of pea-nuts to organize all the series in the middle of Mansoon season.

This..

I still remember 2 champions trophy finals getting washed out..

^Both were for same Champions trophy India vs SL. They had a reserve day in case 1st Final washed out. The reserve day was also washed out. In both finals, India was in commanding position.

Edited by The_Rock

one was final between india vs srilanka

i guess and india was in good position :scratchchin:

^Both were for same Champions trophy India vs SL. They had a reserve day in case 1st Final washed out. The reserve day was also washed out. In both finals, India was in commanding position.

Yea..both times we got them out for under 220 or 210..

But stupid rain ruined it..

I hope it does'nt rain during t20 WC..It would be disaster if it rains and we have to see 6 overs or 10 overs a side match..

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic