The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is f**ked up.

Gunmen have attacked a bus carrying the Sri Lankan cricket team on its way to play in the Pakistani city of Lahore. Officials in Lahore said two members of the Sri Lankan team - Thilan Samaraweera and Tharanga Paranavitana - were sent to hospital. At least another four received minor wounds, including assistant coach Paul Farbrace.

The pet dogs have gone rabid it seems.

Completely meaningless - I wonder if they are going to say that cricket is to be banned now.

I feel there is much more sinister plan behind the attack, as it is surprising tht none of the srilankan was fatally wounded even hough the terrorists were armed to the teeth, and the terrorists escaped such a major fire fight without any causalities.

Btw pakistan can kiss the world cup 2011 venue good bye now.......

the international cricket is already a small community , and i dont want Pakistan to suffer the same fate as zimbawe.

I don't see how Pakistan can get any country to tour them after that fiasco. They'll have to undergo MAJOR changes in their system to even stand a chance. Pakistan cricket team is on life support right now, where will the funds come from?

So Guys IPL season 2 begins April 10.With a truckload of new players,f**king Pakistanis outta the way and more celebrities involved than before.....

This IPL season is gonna be a big frigging blast...............Any specific thoughtS???

Yes....Great Win.........Congo guys,,!!!

I only hope Sachin is fit for the test series...............and for the IPL!!

BTW Sehwag was awesome today......I believe this is the best of Sehwag we will ever see.the kind of form he has been in for the past year is almost unbelievable.....!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic