• India
    • Choke Africa
    • Whocares'Stan'
    • West IPL X1
    • Kangaroo
    • Defending Lanka
    • Pomies
    • New Mcullum Land

freaking awesome match....hahaha love it when the pakistani's and certain indians try to introduce themselves as the next batsmen...

hehe ya...."kamran akmal.....right hand batsman.....favourite shot pull shot" (said in voice of robot from 'lost in space')

peace

i personally loved afridi's intro,favorite shot-anywhere for 6,the grin on his face while saying that iust did it for me

great match btw

I am waiting for India vs Australia or say NZ or Sri Lanka.. it will be real fun to watch these guys play and specially, Agarkar's bowling attack lol (which always allows batsmen to attack) hah

agarkar is the wrong person to have in a T20 team....u can afford to have him in ODIs because he's expensive but gets wickets....here saving runs is more important which he cant do....too inconsistent

peace

in a t20 game (or an odi), if you end up saving runs, you'll eventually get wickets (frustrated batsmen can play the daftest shots when the pressure builds up)

wicket takers (even those with poor economy rates) should consider playing test matches. agarkar is an enigma, i think he himself doesnt know whether he'll hit the pitch where he intends to or not...

V

pathan should play more oft, he's back in form and was awesome in last nights match+next match of india is vs new zealand on the 16th i think

whoa guys never had so much fun watch a ind-pak match b4 watched it at du hostel on a huge lcd tv bout 50 peolple it was fantastic THIS IS 20-20