The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was Rahane's call and he should have continued running. Non Striker doesnt have time to look back and then run, they trust the striker to make a good call and here Rahane just betrayed his trust and sold him down the rive.

Would have been gameover had Bumrah taken that catch :wallbash: 

Solid bowling. Dint give anything away. Most of Labushane runs came fro edges or unconvincing shots
He was throwing it back even if he had caught it.. we are still in the game if we take these 2 within an hour.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

We are actively trying to loose the match. That's the worst dolly catch drop I've seen in recent times. Aur kitna easy catch chahiye. Saale 2 min batting nahi karta aur fielding me bhi hagta hai.

Ohhhh BC., Finally Loos Ball Change out. Sala apne aap ko kabhi out hi nahi manta hai. Har baar review. Majaak hai. :ranting:   Now Prithvi better make these 47 runs in second inning or give better BJs to Kohli than what KL gave in last tour to stay in the team :rofl:

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic