vinitwins

The Cricket Thread

WC T20  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it me or has Rohit Sharma really bloated in the past 6 months? Now (atleast from what is visible) he looks like he has had a beer too many and is borderline obese. I wonder how he passes those stringent fitness tests, or different players are judged with different yardsticks? BCCI has missed a trick by not playing Suresh Raina here. Everyone has put Pant on a pedestal thanks to an innings that didnt matter much anyways. I am not sure yet, but that (innings) might just be an aberration, just like considering Khaleel Ahmed as the next left arm prodigy is.  

22 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Now i understand why so many people have you in ignore list 

And do you also see why I wear it on my sleeves with pride? :P

I have my views and also have rights to put them and you have the rights to ignore me and my views. =) 

Ps:- Why do I say bcci and not India if you are wondering,

Spoiler

its just that womanisers like Pandya and Rahul cannot and should not represent a country like India on a world stage. They exemplify what is wrong with our society these days. At best, they can represent an organisation alone, that is BCCI.  

Also, I reckon your definition of "so many" is kinda skewed, as outside this thread, i have a pretty vibrant "IVG Online Matey Group". We hang around a lot, play tonnes of games, trade etc. However we dont talk sports or politics there. You are more than welcome to join our group if you like. :P 

Edited by radicaldude

3 hours ago, silentassassin said:

This Vijay Shankar guy looks really good with the bat. They should bat him at no 3 in next 2 matches as well..
Should groom his bowling abilities. Will be a great asset, if he some how picks up pace and becomes a better bowler..

Ya he is handy with the bat but totally useless with the ball.

Don't think he will be picked up after NZ 

1 hour ago, Right said:

Ya he is handy with the bat but totally useless with the ball.

Don't think he will be picked up after NZ 

Reminds me of Roger bunny..

So much is the confidence in his bowling capabilities, that skipper did not give him even one over, when everyone was getting belted anyway. 

13 hours ago, AtheK said:

So much is the confidence in his bowling capabilities, that skipper did not give him even one over, when everyone was getting belted anyway. 

Oh yessss. He didn’t get a single over yesterday. 🤪

14 hours ago, AtheK said:

This guy better than Binny in terms of batting lol..
He's still young.. Can try to develop him into a decent all rounder

25 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

This guy better than Binny in terms of batting lol..
He's still young.. Can try to develop him into a decent all rounder

But bunny saved us a game in Bangladesh, in front of that crowd, so he is a winner winner chicken dinner. 

• Thanks 1

Good game.
After a below par performance last match finally everyone turned up today.. Need to win last game too.. if that happens will be the first time in our history we will come back from Australia and NZ tour undefeated in all formats..

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, AtheK said:

Good comeback and a flawless performance. Hopefully we can go on to win the series, what a tour this would be then. 

Yup. 

Fantastic comeback.

So ODI wins in AUS and New Zealand.

TEST series win by 2-1 in Straya which could have been 3-1

T20 draw with AUS and win against NZ(If that happens) 😁