vinitwins

The Cricket Thread

WC T20  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, funnyadit said:

Not getting the point why they aren't using Shankar even when Krunal is going for those many runs ..

Ya houkd have just played Jadhav then, though Vijay is doing OK with bat till now. 

Good game, missed it by a whisker. If we had Jadhav instead of dhobi, we could have maybe won it too. Dhobi can't score in ODI properly not sure why he wants to even keep playing t20. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

Good game, missed it by a whisker. If we had Jadhav instead of dhobi, we could have maybe won it too. Dhobi can't score in ODI properly not sure why he wants to even keep playing t20. 

True.

Dhoni needs like 20balls to warm up that's like 25% of the whole match.

37 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

DK dropped from ODI's.
KL Rahul picked in place of DK.

WTF 

What did DK do to get dropped ?
Ridiculous

Pant added for last 3 ODIs

Seems selector said they wanted to take only two WK and fight was between pant and DK, guess do lost out or maybe he is being rested. Ya but DK is very unlucky, only if dhobi had hung up his shoes earlier. 

Rahul they want to test as third opener apparently, which is absurd and stupid. 

Edited by AtheK

DK can play as a batsman.
DK has done so well in whatever limited opportunities given to him.
What has Rahul done ? Specially in ODI's ?

Quite unfair actually.
Seems the team is backing Shankar to be backup for Pandya. Doesn't help much if he doesn't bowl at all

Quite unfair actually.
Seems the team is backing Shankar to be backup for Pandya. Doesn't help much if he doesn't bowl at all

Selectors being moronic as usual.. I was expecting this. KL Rahul..lol.. he can't buy a run at international level and getting selected again and again.. DK is always the scapegoat. BTW if Shankar won't bowl and play solely as a batsman then why not play DK solely as batsman who is better than Shankar anyday.. stupidity.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Quite unfair actually.

With you, very very bad, imagine how DK would be feeling at home right now. Rahul has been just one IPL wonder. 

Rahul failed in England Lions vs India Series too still he is getting a chance that is really pathetic. And for the first time i don't want an indian player to perform :P

Coz if he does gets runs all his past failures will be temporarily forgotten and he will be included in the squad. 

Also I am still getting a feeling that DK will be picked ahead of Pant any day because of exp and calmness he shows. Pant is really good but he needs to stop throwing his wicket away. 

4 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Selectors being moronic as usual.. I was expecting this. KL Rahul..lol.. he can't buy a run at international level and getting selected again and again.. DK is always the scapegoat. BTW if Shankar won't bowl and play solely as a batsman then why not play DK solely as batsman who is better than Shankar anyday.. stupidity.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Shankar if he bowls is useful. 

Pointless to play him as batsman..