• India
    • Choke Africa
    • Whocares'Stan'
    • West IPL X1
    • Kangaroo
    • Defending Lanka
    • Pomies
    • New Mcullum Land

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

59511 posts in this topic

The only good thing today is M Vijay didn't get to score century...what a pompous a*s.

Sure he is pompous, but he does the job. He won the final for CSK. Appam idiot title will forever belong to Sreesanth.

Unlike last year, this time around there was no individual who helped Chennai get to the finals. Every match it was someone different getting us there. Wonderful team effort.

They kinda slackened in the last 10 overs today (with their bowling) when they knew they had the match in the bag. Still, what a wonderful feeling seeing Ashwin take Gayle's wicket for a duck! :) And once Kohli fell it was Goodbye Arse-See-Bee for certain :P

Now, once again, CSK ku whistle podu!

Also, let's spare a thought in our time of happiness for the incognito Chennai Super King L(ord) Balaji :majesty: who helped us skip a match :clapping:

Someone said all the players retained by CSK have helped the team to win. But, in Balaji's case, even the ones who weren't retained have helped :lol:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Good start by Sri Lanka. I think Cook has to play a really big knock if England are to get a good 1st innings total.

Edited by Avishkar

peterson is really going through a bad patch..

I dont think he has scored any match winning innings for England in ODI's and Tests in like 1 year or even more...

Only good series he had was the last T20 WC wich England won....

What the hell just happened? The umpire stopped play and was asking the third umpire for ... what ? Harbhajan and Parthiv appealed for a catch and he gave the 3rd umpire signal when one is clearly not allowed to refer to the 3rd umpire for an edge? Even the commentators are clueless :ko:

What the hell just happened? The umpire stopped play and was asking the third umpire for ... what ? Harbhajan and Parthiv appealed for a catch and he gave the 3rd umpire signal when one is clearly not allowed to refer to the 3rd umpire for an edge? Even the commentators are clueless :ko:

They checked if the ball pitched before ging to keepers hands i guess...

For what ... 10 mins :huh: ?

And the replays showed that it wasn't a bum ball. Moreover, the only reason he would have referred to the 3rd umpire to check whether it was a bum ball would be if he thought the batsman had edged the ball ! Yet the batsman was given not out :ko:

Also, it was the 3rd umpire gave the batsman not out by switching on the green light ! One can never ask a 3rd umpire regarding an edge !

Edited by Avishkar

WTF, Sanath Jayasuriya recalled to the One day side after a gap of 2 years at the age of 42. :surprise:

i was shocked to see that too... i thought he had retired way back in 2009, but he is there now in SL squad surely gonna watch 42 year old play.....