The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Also i dont know how pune won 2 matches.. They might win 4-5 home games but they wont be able to reach to the Play-offs... They dont have any star performer in their team..

It was steven smith who won them both the matches by scoring quickly in the end.. Also DADA is there but i dont think so he has it in him now.. Cos he was sloppy in the field Y'day and his batting looks so much different.. i think he should retire after this season... Gilly should also retire, though he looks very fit and is very agile but he has lost that batting touch he had...

Also i dont know how pune won 2 matches.. They might win 4-5 home games but they wont be able to reach to the Play-offs... They dont have any star performer in their team..

It was steven smith who won them both the matches by scoring quickly in the end.. Also DADA is there but i dont think so he has it in him now.. Cos he was sloppy in the field Y'day and his batting looks so much different.. i think he should retire after this season... Gilly should also retire, though he looks very fit and is very agile but he has lost that batting touch he had...

Pune has played in not so batting friendly wickets so far..

Must see how they play in batting tracks..

They have Uthappa , Samuels and Mathews..

also bowling attack is also decent..

Pune has played in not so batting friendly wickets so far..

Must see how they play in batting tracks..

They have Uthappa , Samuels and Mathews..

also bowling attack is also decent..

But they won't make it to the Play-Offs...

Offcourse.. Smith is the MOM.. jessy was not able to hit it towards the end if the innings..

Exactly. It's true he held up the innings together and provide the impetus, but he was not able to hit any in the end. Had it not been smiths hitting they might have found it difficult.

Awesome Pune , Chu Dhoni

Yo Mahesh..dafuq..jadeja ko kyu nahi khilaya..soon we will be last in the table...5 games..4 pts :P..

Next game against PWI at home. Dekho what happens there. One +ve is 5 games out of 6 is at home. So we should capitalise there.

Edited by Death Stryke

To answer ur q's.Aravind's not fit, Syed Mo hasn't recovered from his knee injury during CLT20 and Harshal Patel injured himself against KKR

sid mallaya's tweet..Guess he got lot of heat from the fans for playing Bhatkal :giggle:

I hope Arvind or Harshail Patel will b fit soon..

Also Ross Taylor is fit and is ready to play next game :panic:

Viru , Ross , KP n Mahela :panic:

Also Ross Taylor is fit and is ready to play next game :panic:

Viru , Ross , KP n Mahela :panic:

I am saying this again DD will be in the finals.... These 4 make it look like the best Middle order and Not to forget Irfan at No.6...

But CSK is a star studded team.. Man 6 out 7 domestic players of CSK have played for India.. they have the best team.. they will bounce back and win 5-6 mathces back to back..

Todays match what do u guys thing KKR or KXIP :P

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic