The "Good" and The "Bad" News Thread :) :(

SchizoidFreud

He was very bold too...tbh even though his statements did hurt others but still it takes guts to speak your mind even if it can be really bad.

Sad :(

Man just last night i watched an episode of a talk show where he naseeruddin shah were together.. just last night man..

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

US and Canada only.

Also, the judge approved them $2bn loan to stabilise. Wih holiday season/Christmas coming, they will be fine. 

Kind of crazy to think that a company hit their peak profit in 2013 ($13.9bn) would file for bankruptcy in 4 years. 

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, adity said:

I was there when that happened. Horrifying stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

OMG! Hope you didn't end up getting hurt mate. Yes, it was extremely scary to watch. Dad part is the issue with upgrading the bridge was in talks for years now and not a brick was laid for expansions. Such is the bleak state of infrastructure.

Edited by Black_Hawk

every monsoon Mumbai has such events why they f**k don't they bother to prepare before hand ffs. No matter what government it is common man always suffer. Sometimes I think what's the point of Taxes when don't get sh*t on time. 

saw them whatsapp circulated videos and pics, what a shitf**k man, could have been avoided if people these days possess patience, but, sad incident indeed. i cannot imagine the psychological state of the mind of the people who were in the vicinity of the incident and those who survived it(let me tell u, it's one thing to see such things on net and whole different when you actually witness it), those who didn't, may their soul RIP :( 

It's hardly believable that this tragedy would happen because of simple negligence. I mean that f**king fob has been crowded for ever. I remember it being crowded as f**k even years back. Totally f**king avoidable.

Negligence, laziness and greed. :(

Edited by Walker

Public transport and infra is in really bad shape in Mumbai. I used to dread local trains when I was briefly in Mumbai. Delhi has it's share of assf**kery but the public transport system has to be commended. The metro service and AC buses make life much easier. The metro is a little packed due to excess migration every year, but it's manageable and still a 100 times better than local trains.

they should have at-least increased the number of coaches from 12 to 15, not that it's done, but it should have done way back,and even now they are like handful number of 15 coach trains. bc, paisa kama rahe hain sirf, kharcha kon karega? mkc bhosda karr k rakh diya hain infrastructure ka, saale log elevators bana rahe, not that it's bad, lekin bc pehle jo thik nahi hain ussko thik karo...i think in lower parel, there just one entry/exit bridge, i had went sometimes way back, when i used to go to TATA hosp, bc, itna bheed ho jata tha, i was surprised that, there was only one motherf**kiing bridge on the entire platform :doh: 

• 2 months later...

So, last year,21st Dec, had developed a condition that has caused bleeding in my eye. Was scared sh*t less as the condition was vision threatening & was barely able to see through my right eye. Even basic day to day activities became harder because of that, career as a s/w developer also became uncertain and it was surely the worst year of my life.

Good news:

1. Yesterday, after exactly 1 year, the reports came out pretty good. Still have to undergo a surgery but its a simple one and no more threat to my vision.

2. Learned so many life lessons which have completely changed my prospective towards life and everything else for good.

3. Overall currently I am in the best phase of my life as far as health is concerned. Lost extra weight, eating like a saint, easily completing 6 mile/hr while running.

4. Quite a few people who I thought are my close friends turned their back at me when I was in need but at the same time so many others helped me so generously and so selflessly that I dont have words to thank them. Now I try to do the same to everyone I think I can help. I have felt first hand how a smallest of kind act,can boost you up when you are down. For example, the hand written card i received from @Mr.Copyright©  as my Santa.

5. Lastly, missed gaming so much. The year felt like an eternity, had to sell my Pro last year, but because of that got the next one almost free. Feeling awesome, jumping into gaming again.

Spoiler

1. My 'Jitendar' setup -

xFc5ruo.jpg

2. So many great games to choose from :) Will be buying a switch once I climb this mountain of backlog.

WNHv7us.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Only bad news.

Was cleaning out the loft and found an old 500Gb HDD. Connected it to my laptop and discovered about 400GB of music. About 250 GB was my psytrance collection curated from about 2000 till 2012. The rest was music that I'd accumulated over the years till 2012. Dunno why but for some reason I deleted all the folders. Now I remembered there were so many amazing tracks in there that were ripped from CDs borrowed from DJs (maybe late 90s early 00s.). And I never knew the track names. I hate myself right now because all I remember are some tunes and I have no idea how to find them again. :(

Such a shame!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Good News:

joined as a Clinic Manager for client Capgemini(Mumbai and Pune) amidst the lockdown!!! (though interview rounds were completed prior to lockdown, and joining date was also postponed given the extension of lockdown, so joining was imminent)

Bad News:

could not give a proper farewell towards my ex-employer ('twas just a mail thing!)

Edited by Pushy
  • Like 1