Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

On a different note, I think my best guy friend is interested in the same girl as me.

I told him I liked her weeks before I even introduced him to her last week, and he said don't worry its the bro code...if he really is interested in her then WTF !

Edited by praveer

Honestly speaking this girl is intimated by me, most girls are (this one is a bit more though, she makes eye contact and then looks down immediately).....but only for a while, once they get comfortable they start taking me for granted lol.

But in the end....Scumbag brain.

I'm not shy when I see her face to face and talk, not at all...but I think 10 times before sending her a text or even a FB message.

On a different note, I think my best guy friend is interested in the same girl as me.

I told him I liked her weeks before I even introduced him to her last week, and he said don't worry its the bro code...if he really is interested in her then WTF !

So how did you 'intimate' her? About what did you 'intimate' her? :naughty:

Never had to ask a girl out. She's always asked the question. 3 out of 3. Life's good.smoker.gif

Blushing Indian Modern Girl , "Kya aap mere saath beer peene chalenge??"

Honestly speaking this girl is intimated by me, most girls are (this one is a bit more though, she makes eye contact and then looks down immediately).....but only for a while, once they get comfortable they start taking me for granted lol.

But in the end....Scumbag brain.

I'm not shy when I see her face to face and talk, not at all...but I think 10 times before sending her a text or even a FB message.

Dude ..you are weird, and confused.. But my fav' patient :hug:

on a different note....met and sealed the break-up with the ex......... :wave: 7 years of life

Awww.. :console:

Good timing.. New love story begins this Valentine..Keep your eyes, ears and heart open.. All the best!

Dude ..you are weird, and confused.. But my fav' patient :hug:

Can't help it, after 4 failed attempts till date my confidence level is at rock bottom.

Did he mean intimidate? :|

yea I meant intimidated lol

Edited by praveer

Can't help it, after 4 failed attempts till date my confidence level is at rock bottom.

yea I meant intimidated lol

You must be joking.. You have Iranian girls fighting for your attention, taking you for nature trails, another girl getting drunk just to be able to pursue you to love her.. and you say your confidence is rock bottom?? Get up.. Get going.. Call that girl and tell her in true Ranbir Kapoor from rock star style.. "Meri Girlfriend Ban Ja, mazaa karenge"

Well she's coming to my party tomorrow, I'll spend some private time with her and ask her for a movie sometime next week (Weekends are busy for both of us, I skydive, she surfs ;) ). Need some nice french words now.

Edited by praveer