Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

+1 to this. Girls are fickle minded, they will change all of a sudden when it suits them. The two people who will always love you no matter what happens are your parents. Even if the girl leaves you, they'll still be there for you.

Well, Thats not always the case.. There are some good girls from a good family. It all depends on how the children raise/society and all....

Btw, for a middleclass person:- Just wanna share :

" Ladki saath ho to Restaurant Bill

Ladki door ho to mobile Bill

Or

Ladki door ho jaaye to Daru ka Bill

Isliye Na Lagao Dil

Na Aayega Bill. "

Cheers :P

Well, Thats not always the case.. There are some good girls from a good family. It all depends on how the children raise/society and all....

Btw, for a middleclass person:- Just wanna share :

" Ladki saath ho to Restaurant Bill

Ladki door ho to mobile Bill

Or

Ladki door ho jaaye to Daru ka Bill

Isliye Na Lagao Dil

Na Aayega Bill. "

Cheers :P

I can attest to those girls from a good family raised well in a traditional way (and low maintenance btw) also being fickle minded. In the sense that they won't go off with some other guy out of their own interest, but they'll love u plenty and then go as per their parent's wishes when they see that you won't sway to all their parents' whims and fancies.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

I like how you're generalising a huge population.

There are 2 kinds implied in my statements. The third obviously includes ones that don't fall into either of these 2, ones that will stick with you without expecting you to change totally, but they are few.

Hello i am not exactly heart broken but i wanted to share this:

I'm 18 and my gf too is 18..this is my first relationship its only been mere 20 days.

She is in my town just for giving the exams and we where together in classes and that's where we came close.

I am actually very confused about her.I will be most probably moving to banglore in 20-25 days and she will be going somewhere else.

It's been 20 days but i have felt for her.

Now here comes the sad part:

She claims she had 22 boyfriends,my friends call her a slut which is very stereotype of people to say.

Maybe she is just using me or doing time pass with me but i'm kinda fallen for her.

She has a lot of male friends..and been hanging out with random studs for long.

I feel like I am being ignored as a friend of her visited her and she has been hanging out a lot.Like movies,dinner stuff etc.

First relationship... not more than 20 days... gonna end in 20 more... she doesn't hang out with you for movies, dinner stuff etc.

Damn, you are one lucky guy. So basically you are having sex for free :coolspeak:

Edited by Avishkar

I gave her a lot of attention..She seems like a person who gets bored of people very quickly.

I gave her a call at 7:30 and she is been ignoring me up till now.

I had gone to Delhi to give my exams/interview on 5th and I returned on 10th...The moment I returned I didn't even change my clothes and charged my vehicle and went to meet her..didn't even talk to my parents.

But i think the stupid reason here is i got a haircut for my interview in order to look decent..well after that i look decent but i look weird..I mean i used to look somewhat good in long hair(not very long)..and she was telling me why i cut my hair and all..and in a funny way that don't show me your face and all.

We used to talk like crazy 24*7 in which most of the calls where done by her...it was like she didn't even give me a chance to call her.

Well...I strongly feel that my looks have gone and hence so is the attention gone.

It's sad as its my first relationship i was kinda excited and all..You won't believe i have cared for her like crazy..gave her full freedom..etc.Been very nice and now feeling like a jackass.

:lol:

Ok this was funny. I don't think a gf would stop talking to you because of your bad haircut. I mean you guys are not 12 years old ffs. Just accept the fact that she has moved on and enjoying her life while you cannot appreciate what a great girl she was. She let you f**k her without even expecting you to take her out for movies and spend money on her. You should be sad for losing a girl like that instead of thinking that the reason she dumped you is because of your hairstyle.

And i am not boasting or stuff but I bet i can get more hotter girls than her but I kinda feel she is good for me..I like the way she is why can't she understand?

:lol:

Is that why you haven't had a relationship for 20 years? Because you can always get more hotter girls? Grow up man. You either get them or you don't. There is no value for 'I can get hotter girls.' If you are not getting them, you can't.

Why is she acting strange?Lately she was talking about her ex-boyfriends..and other than that when I visited her on 10th..she made plans to go out on dinner with her so called male friend.When i told her is she hungry..she told no and she went for dinner with that guy?!!?!Obviously she doesn't want me.

:doh:

She just wants to have some fun man. She is a nice person and likes enjoying herself. Let her enjoy with other guys as long as she is giving you a good time as well. You are like 20, not 40 that you need to find a girl and get married to.

Edited by Avishkar

First relationship... not more than 20 days... gonna end in 20 more... she doesn't hang out with you for movies, dinner stuff etc.

Damn, you are one lucky guy. So basically you are having sex for free :coolspeak:

He never said he got any :P

Also, what's with IVG today, forum seems kinda broken.

I even told her i will ignore the top law school for her and we will take in any law school she wants..etc. etc.

I don't get it i am being so nice and she is suddenly acting like a bitch.Why?Because of the f**king haircut?!!?

Edit:As it is a I don't have many friends nor do i converse with my parents much.I am actually a loner..maybe that's the reason i feel sad.She was kinda special.

It was like serious not time pass.I knew times when she was really desperate to view a glance of me..So why such a sudden change?

Maybe i do have to leave her..

1st line: I lost all respect I have for you. Your parents have spent so much money on you and have such high dreams for you and you wanna ruin it by not going to the best law school (best you could get with your abilities). Why? Because of a girl. No matter how awesome she is, anyone doing this has no respect in my books.

I don't get it i am being so nice and she is suddenly acting like a bitch.Why?Because of the f**king haircut?!!?

Because you are weak. Your life depends on her while her doesn't. It's simple. It's not her fault that you are so crazy in love with her when she is not. Accept that fact and respect it.

Maybe i do have to leave her..

That ship has sailed bro. I think she has already left you.

Sorry but these are the cold hard facts.

Edited by Avishkar

Krut..

Firstly, just because a girl calls you and "seems" interested in you , does not mean she is going to get committed to you and marry you in 20 days. This girl has been very bindaas with you, told you she had 22 Boyfriends, and so you should have sensed that she just wanna hang around and have some fun. No strings attached. And if she does not like your face anymore because of a haircut, she hold the right to reject.

You can either be all sissy and heartbroken about something as silly as this..or laugh it off and tell yourself..Yay! I am saved! and focus on your exams, games or other girls.

As for girls being fickle minded...Like you cannot generalize men, you cannot generalize girls either. There are all types.