Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ne0

Heart broken ppl's club

6176 posts in this topic

Honestly speaking this girl is intimated by me, most girls are (this one is a bit more though, she makes eye contact and then looks down immediately).....but only for a while, once they get comfortable they start taking me for granted lol.

But in the end....Scumbag brain.

I'm not shy when I see her face to face and talk, not at all...but I think 10 times before sending her a text or even a FB message.

On a different note, I think my best guy friend is interested in the same girl as me.

I told him I liked her weeks before I even introduced him to her last week, and he said don't worry its the bro code...if he really is interested in her then WTF !

Edited by praveer

:eyebrow:

Buy a psp vita to celebrate...

@praveer: go tell the chick you like her, don't keep waiting. Interested and all are things of the past

Honestly speaking this girl is intimated by me, most girls are (this one is a bit more though, she makes eye contact and then looks down immediately).....but only for a while, once they get comfortable they start taking me for granted lol.

I'm not shy when I see her face to face and talk, not at all...but I think 10 times before sending her a text or even a FB message.

On a different note, I think my best guy friend is interested in the same girl as me.

I told him I liked her weeks before I even introduced him to her last week, and he said don't worry its the bro code...if he really is interested in her then WTF !

So how did you 'intimate' her? About what did you 'intimate' her? :naughty:

Never had to ask a girl out. She's always asked the question. 3 out of 3. Life's good.smoker.gif

Blushing Indian Modern Girl , "Kya aap mere saath beer peene chalenge??"

Dude ..you are weird, and confused.. But my fav' patient :hug:

on a different note....met and sealed the break-up with the ex......... :wave: 7 years of life

Awww.. :console:

Good timing.. New love story begins this Valentine..Keep your eyes, ears and heart open.. All the best!