Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ne0

Heart broken ppl's club

6176 posts in this topic

Dude ..you are weird, and confused.. But my fav' patient :hug:

Can't help it, after 4 failed attempts till date my confidence level is at rock bottom.

Did he mean intimidate? :|

yea I meant intimidated lol

Edited by praveer

Isnt that great.?? MT is all yours now.. and you get Outsider too.. Free.. Free.. Free..

I prefer staring at a wall :|

Unless I get to drive MT's merc or Outsider's Mazda that is :P

Can't help it, after 4 failed attempts till date my confidence level is at rock bottom.

yea I meant intimidated lol

You must be joking.. You have Iranian girls fighting for your attention, taking you for nature trails, another girl getting drunk just to be able to pursue you to love her.. and you say your confidence is rock bottom?? Get up.. Get going.. Call that girl and tell her in true Ranbir Kapoor from rock star style.. "Meri Girlfriend Ban Ja, mazaa karenge"

Well she's coming to my party tomorrow, I'll spend some private time with her and ask her for a movie sometime next week (Weekends are busy for both of us, I skydive, she surfs ;) ). Need some nice french words now.

Edited by praveer

A movie, seriously? Dude you are not 15 years old. Just take her to your room in the party and be done with it.

Quoted in sig for epic lulz.

@DA: Marvin's mine - all mine

You broke my heart :(

A movie, seriously? Dude you are not 15 years old. Just take her to your room in the party and be done with it.

:rofl:

Edited by devil_angel

1) My party isn't a house teen party, its a formal party at the most posh place in the city.

2) No

The real question is.. What would you rather have ? A good old fashioned posh party where you spend a lot of money with the hope of getting a ... wait for it ... movie date; or just invite some of those girls to your house which would give you a good chance of just getting laid without spending much money ?

If you still say you wanna have that posh party and hope for a movie date, then well... you would be lying to yourself. All people want and need is sex. Movies... You can watch them alone.

If you still say you wanna have that posh party and hope for a movie date, then well... you would be lying to yourself. All people want and need is sex. Movies... You can watch them alone.

So...much....truth...