Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ne0

Heart broken ppl's club

6198 posts in this topic

She gave me a gift last night.

And I can see she spent a lot of time working on the cover cause its full of hand written messages.

She gave me a gift last night.

And I can see she spent a lot of time working on the cover cause its full of hand written messages.

sh*t just got serious. Enjoy.

What did you give her in return? Hardly anyone I meet spends time to make a gift for me, we just enjoy together. But had I got that gift, I would definitely give her an orgasm and then slowly part ways because it seems that this girl is really clingy.

What did you give her in return? Hardly anyone I meet spends time to make a gift for me, we just enjoy together. But had I got that gift, I would definitely give her an orgasm and then slowly part ways because it seems that this girl is really clingy.

:lol::doh:

That was my point. Seems clingy and serious. Also, Avishkar for President!

The+Lady+Killer.jpg

DUDE!! :lol:

Looks like things are getting serious for Praveer! :naughty:

I guess this is what you wanted!

Edited by Ram Dante