Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

Just came to know that my friend passed away this morning. He was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. He was one of the most friendliest guy I'd ever met. He used to be a part of the Tamilnadu boxing team. . Last year when we were in the same class in 12Th he didn't come to the school for a week; I made a call to him and his brother picked up and told me he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. The news was such a shocker. He was not even a smoker. The last time I spoke to him was when i left India. He said he was feeling better and was recovering. May he RIP :(

Edited by ash_

Just came to know that my friend passed away this morning. He was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. He was one of the most friendliest guy I'd ever met. He used to be a part of the Tamilnadu boxing team. . Last year when we were in the same class in 12Th he didn't come to the school for a week; I made a call to him and his brother picked up and told me he has been diagnosed with lung cancer. The news was such a shocker. He was not even a smoker. The last time I spoke to him was when i left India. He said he was feeling better and was recovering. May he RIP :(

Very sad to read this. :console:

I have lost a very dear one to Throat Cancer..and so I nag my friends and close buddies to quit smoking. ..

It's very sad that he died of Lung Cancer at such a young age.

May his soul RIP.

Because it gets tougher for girls, at least for an arranged marriage once she gets older. Men are fine in this department for a reasonable time.

Hmmm.. But I have known Men not getting exciting offers in the Arranged Marriage market once they cross 32.. The whole Arranged marriage thing scares me.. :nerves:

Unnecessary anger towards strangers on the internet is a symptom of foreveralonitis.. :tongue:

Ok. Where did I show anger?

My first message : One suggestion people.... Stay Single! Relationships build boundaries which obviously limit your freedom. Its a suggestion so no need to be angry. :P

It was a suggestion.

My second message : Judging me on what I said is just stupid. What do you know about me? I would love to hear what you have to say.

Do i need to add an emote here to show that I am not angry but just wanted to know what you have to say about me?

First you call me forever alone and then you tell me that I'm angry. dafuq? :blink:

EDIT: Ok if I hurt your feelings by any of my posts then I'm sorry but with all due respect you should know what you are saying Miss.

Edited by Rohan Seth

Ok. Where did I show anger?

My first message : One suggestion people.... Stay Single! Relationships build boundaries which obviously limit your freedom. Its a suggestion so no need to be angry. :P

It was a suggestion.

My second message : Judging me on what I said is just stupid. What do you know about me? I would love to hear what you have to say.

Do i need to add an emote here to show that I am not angry but just wanted to know what you have to say about me?

First you call me forever alone and then you tell me that I'm angry. dafuq? :blink:

EDIT: Ok if I hurt your feelings by any of my posts then I'm sorry but with all due respect you should know what you are saying Miss.

Just take DA's advice.

@DA Haha. I agree to one thing i.e I WAS in a relationship. :P

That won't make her jump with joy but I guess it's good enough. ;)

You proved my point. You WERE in a relationship..unfortunately it didn't work..so you advice people to remain single..because you are single (for now, forever alone)

LHS = RHS

Hence proved

You proved my point. You WERE in a relationship..unfortunately it didn't work..so you advice people to remain single..because you are single (for now, forever alone)

LHS = RHS

Hence proved

Ever heard of "FRIENDS" ?? <_<

Having no girlfriend doesn't mean I'm forever alone. I still have my friends.

Trying so hard to prove yourself right that you stop realizing that you cannot prove a person forever alone on the basis of his relationship status. :doh:

But well, I'm sure you will still try to prove me wrong.So go ahead, try harder. But you can not change the truth. :P

(I'm not gonna waste my time on this stupid topic and convo so please think what you want to think as I can not change your mind until you want me to). Right? ;)