Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

I noticed something today that isn't really a problem but quite misleading. If I send a message to someone and they reply to me it shows as one message in the notification. Now, if I reply to that person by not using the notification then it still remains as one. Not a big problem but if it could be fixed (I am assuming its rather simple to fix) would be nice :)

+1

Few issues with the IVG mobile skin (using an iPhone)

1. While looking at the thread list, it shows the thread creator's name for "Last Post By"

2. On clicking on the spoiler button, the post expands but the spoiler text is not displayed. It just shows blank space.

3. Against your posts, It shows the image from your profile settings instead of the avatar

Edited by Gautam

^^ :harhar: I mentioned those three in the previous page already and nobody bothered listening :P

Why's the time showing up wrong for me ? It says the time is 4:36am now when it's supposed to be 3:36am now :unsure:

^^ :harhar: I mentioned those three in the previous page already and nobody bothered listening :P

Why's the time showing up wrong for me ? It says the time is 4:36am now when it's supposed to be 3:36am now :unsure:

If you're in the US, the daylight saving might be messing it up :P. We should keep bumping this thread everyday till someone takes notice..

Not really sure but I think the time here is calculated in reference to your system time. Check back in November when DST is off to see if it shows the right time :P.

Or you can set your system clock back by one hour and try it out now..

Why is that when i click on a un-seen thread it takes me to all new posts(getnewposts) earlier it was last post (getlastpost)

if it is a thread u r opening the first time form the upgrade to the new forum, then the latest post link opens from the first post... otherwise it works as it should... last post since visit

fojevo.png

This little thing. Its not a big deal but its just silly to delete that and type in all the time. Just change the text in there it to "Source" instead of "My link" cause whenever we use a link we almost always use it for source.