Ace Combat 6: Fires Of Liberation

Invictus

It will work. Stop trying to convince yourself to not buy the game from game.co.uk.

Also, there won't be any import duty or taxes for a Rs 550 game. I ordered a new 3ds from uk and wasn't charged anything.

alrighty then.....

Bhai tu woh Rs 5000 wala hi le le... :P

Dude, you are ready to spend Rs 5000 for this game but for Rs 520 you worried about small fees as tax and all. Arey if it does not work you can contact may be Game.co.uk might refund you...however not sure.

Otherwise check other site like Play asia and all.

It will work. Stop trying to convince yourself to not buy the game from game.co.uk.

Also, there won't be any import duty or taxes for a Rs 550 game. I ordered a new 3ds from uk and wasn't charged anything.

None of the vendors are shipping game to india LOL wtf.........such a bad day for me friends

• " The vendor "insert any vendor" does not ship to the requested country. Please select a different country or remove the items from the basket. "

None of the vendors are shipping game to india LOL wtf.........such a bad day for me friends

• " The vendor "insert any vendor" does not ship to the requested country. Please select a different country or remove the items from the basket. "

You can use the shipping services to get it to India.

That's very strange. I just selected "add to basket" and all went smoothly.

qVRkNPa.png

bhai problem address type karne ke bad aayi thi.....

(the problem came after i had typed the address and then it showed,the above message..

^^can he not buy digital version?

my xbox 360 is (i think) jailbreak version.So to get digital i need to update it and updating will remove the features it offers to play different games from single disc

there are only NTSC versions available at amazon,i have cancelled the ace combat 6 order

well does anyone want to sell the game to me (i mean fully working game,no damaged disc,no freezes hangs etc)

and is there any trust able online site anyone know form where i can buy pal version(orignal or working pre owned version)

i checked play asia,no PAL version available.....its just sad that i have been waiting for this game for 5 years and now i can't get it.......so please, any help will be appreciated

thanks

If its jailbreak...isn't their other ways to get game even cheaper... :P ...just this one game you want to play so badly ...

actually the person who jail braked the xbox 360 does not have ace combat 6

thats why i thought to buy it from amazon (But even amazon does not have it )

well i really like ace combat franchise and this is considered the best game in terms of gameplay(not story or any other stuff)

ace combat assault horizon failed badly and even infinity is not good enough to be called ace combat game.

I played assault horizon...it was pretty good imo.

I think best ever with story and even gameplay will always be Ace Combat Zero the Belkan War for me.

I hate the DFM in it........

anyways do you got ace combat 6?

do you want to sell the game sir?

Archived