Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

Guys Hitman trilogy is 1 full game with options to play individual games inside ?

or i can download each one individually ?

I have the games listed in my download list individually so I guess you can download separately

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I had created a thread in Techzone about my issue in December unfortunately I cannot find a solution to my problem.

So the issue is I cannot connect to PSN for over 3 months through any of my devices, be it PS3, PC or Android Browser.The error number is 80710092 it just says that you have been disconnected from PSN.I have reset my router multiple times and tried Open and Google DNS but it doesn't help.I'm using a non modded 12gig(160 gb hdd installed) superslim (4.66) and a Dlink router with a 1mbps unlimited cable connection.The internet is working 100% fine except psn.The wifi signal strength is also 100%.Sony customer care said psn is working fine and that it's my isp.My Isp says it's just PPPoe connection that he's providing and there are no settings that he can change.Can anyone suggest a solution. I haven't factory reset my PS3 though cause I got games over 80 gig downloaded from psn.

Hey guys,

I had created a thread in Techzone about my issue in December unfortunately I cannot find a solution to my problem.

So the issue is I cannot connect to PSN for over 3 months through any of my devices, be it PS3, PC or Android Browser.The error number is 80710092 it just says that you have been disconnected from PSN.I have reset my router multiple times and tried Open and Google DNS but it doesn't help.I'm using a non modded 12gig(160 gb hdd installed) superslim (4.66) and a Dlink router with a 1mbps unlimited cable connection.The internet is working 100% fine except psn.The wifi signal strength is also 100%.Sony customer care said psn is working fine and that it's my isp.My Isp says it's just PPPoe connection that he's providing and there are no settings that he can change.Can anyone suggest a solution. I haven't factory reset my PS3 though cause I got games over 80 gig downloaded from psn.

Are these ports open

"PlayStation®Network and SCEA Game Servers

All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

TCP Ports: 10050, 10051, 10040 - 10060

UDP Ports: 50000 - 60000"

Also what is your NAT TYPE?

Are these ports open

"PlayStation®Network and SCEA Game Servers

All games published by SCEA (first-party) and the PlayStation Network may use the following ports for communication with SCEA (first-party) game servers:

TCP Ports: 10050, 10051, 10040 - 10060

UDP Ports: 50000 - 60000"

Also what is your NAT TYPE?

No bro,these ports aren't open.I have never opened any ports on the router and I'm using a PS3 since 2008.

Nat is Type 2.Since it's a wireless connection I'll never get Type 1

No bro,these ports aren't open.I have never opened any ports on the router and I'm using a PS3 since 2008.

When you try to access PSN,Are you logged in?

Try this if it helps

HOW TO FIX SIGN IN ERROR!!! (80710092): http://youtu.be/2TnOo0qFbZI

This happened to me couple of times. I just called my ISP and told him about this issue. Don't know what he does from his end but he just tells me to restart router..may be you should contact ISP or switch to diff service if you can :)

Archived