Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

When you try to access PSN,Are you logged in?

I can access the internet via the browser of the PS3, it's just that I can't sign in.

Try this if it helps

HOW TO FIX SIGN IN ERROR!!! (80710092): http://youtu.be/2TnOo0qFbZI

Thanks for trying to help man..have seen that video earlier but it doesn't work.My media server is disabled and have tried many Dns values, but to no avail.

I really appreciate your help bro but like Bhushan suggested I might have to my ISP

This happened to me couple of times. I just called my ISP and told him about this issue. Don't know what he does from his end but he just tells me to restart router..may be you should contact ISP or switch to diff service if you can :)

I spoke to my ISP but he said he can't help.

I think I might have to change ISP.

Thanks a ton for your suggestion man.

Cheers

When you try to access PSN,Are you logged in?

I can access the internet via the browser of the it's just that I can't sign in.

Try this if it helps

HOW TO FIX SIGN IN ERROR!!! (80710092): http://youtu.be/2TnOo0qFbZI

Thanks for trying to help man..have seen that video earlier but it doesn't work.My media server is disabled and have tried many Dns values, but to no avail.

I really appreciate your help bro but like Bhushan suggested I might have to change my ISP

This happened to me couple of times. I just called my ISP and told him about this issue. Don't know what he does from his end but he just tells me to restart router..may be you should contact ISP or switch to diff service if you can :)

I spoke to my ISP but he said he can't help.

I think I might to change ISP.

Thanks a ton for your suggestion man.

Cheers

Reset the router?

Bypass the router by using just modem ?

Set up DMZ ?

Try different channels , in your router settings?

Try a different router?

Update router firmware?

Try all these...I don't think it's an ISP issue.

Reset the router?

Bypass the router by using just modem ?

Set up DMZ ?

Try different channels , in your router settings?

Try a different router?

Update router firmware?

Try all these...I don't think it's an ISP issue.

I have reset the router several times bro but it doesn't help at all.

It's just a wifi router with an ethernet cable plugged into it, no modem since I'm not using a DSL service.

Have set up DMZ just now by entering my PS3's IP into the Host field.

Changing channels doesn't seem to help either and I have only one router which has no official or dd-wrt support.

Also can someone guide me as to what exactly I should do on the below port triggering page of my router.

x6akw2.jpg

Need to buy a U.S PSN PLUS annual membership as my current one will expire in a few days .

Can someone please guide me to a link that is offering the membership for lesser than the usual price of 50$ .

Any help is appreciated . thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...

PSN deals for this month. Some really good Vita games discounted(most of which you would already have if you have been a PS+ member for a while :P )

Nice discounts on PS4 games as well!

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/18/new-playstation-store-deals-middle-earth-destiny-vita-discounts/

• 2 weeks later...

Are you guys getting normal speed for downloading game from PSN store?

Patches downloads and everything else seems normal but downloading games seems really slow.

Anybody else facing this?

Cant sign in to psn store from browser. It says sign in failed. Anyone else facing this?

Edit: sign in working on phone app. Just failing on PC browser.

Archived