Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

store update

via- ripten

US Playstation Store Update:

Games & Demos:

- PixelJunk Monsters - $7.99

Inspired by the popular and addictive “tower defense” game genre, PixelJunk Monsters is a fun and intuitive game featuring a uniquely attractive art style. Defend your homebase against threatening monsters by building towers and casting lightning storms across the forest. Download the game today! File size: 59.3 MB

- Jet Moto (PS1) - $5.99

Intense futuristic all-terrain racing across 10 brutal tracks in extreme environments, with all new obstacles like corkscrews, waterfalls, and volcanoes. Choose one of 10 unique riders and hang on tight! File size: 115 MB

- Devil May Cry 4 demo

Is his power that of a demon, or of a god? New main character Nero and his demonic devil bringer add speed and style to the Devil May Cry series! This is true next-generation entertainment! File size: 639 MB

- The Club demo

Enter The Club as one of the eight gladiators in this underground blood-sport and compete both in single player and multiplayer in the Prison Cells arena. File size: 1.70 GB

Add-ons:

- Folklore™ Create-a-Creature Winner Add-On - Free

Enjoy this free Folklore add-on which features Quasarilli, the winning design of PlayStation Underground’s Folklore Create-a-Creature contest! Quasarilli is wind and earth Folk that summons the power of tornadoes and earthquakes to defeat its foes. Download him today! File size: 27.2 MB

- Stranglehold™ Map Pack Add-On - $14.99

Be sure to download the correct Map Pack for your version of Stranglehold (regular or Collector’s Edition). Available now, the downloadable map pack for the acclaimed John Woo directed 3rd person action adventure title Stranglehold. This expansion pack will add even more action and excitement to Stranglehold the experience. The Stranglehold Map Pack features:

• 10 additional multiplayer maps including Kowloon Market, Wong’s Estate Grounds and the Rooftops of Chicago.

• 21 all-new multiplayer character skins. File size: 445 MB

Rock Band:

Oasis Pack 1 - $5.49 or $1.99 each

- “Don’t Look Back in Anger”

- “Live Forever”

- “Wonderwall”

- Need for Speed™ ProStreet Extender Pack Premium Car Bundle #1 - $5.99

This bundle includes the following cars, only available through the PlayStation Store: Aston Martin DBR9, Porsche Carrera GT, Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera, Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Lancia Delta Integrale Evo, Dodge Challenger Concept.

- Need for Speed™ ProStreet Extender Pack Premium Car Bundle #2 - $5.99

This bundle includes the following cars, only available through the PlayStation Store: Koeniggsigg CCX, Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG, Aston Martin DB9, Audi R8, Porsche 911 GT3, Honda S2000.

Trailers:

- Tony Hawk’s Proving Ground Stevie Williams’ Skater Profile

- PixelJunk™ Monsters Trailer

- The Streets Trailer

- Dragon Wars Trailer

- Soul Calibur IV Trailer

- Lost Planet Promotional Movie

- Brothers in Arms: Hell’s Highway Trailer

- Dynasty Warriors 6 Trailer

- Borderlands Trailer

Other:

- PixelJunk Monsters Theme

- Lemmings Theme

European PS Store Update:

Games/Demos:

- PixelJunk Monsters - £3.49

- Judge Dredd (PS1 game) - £3.49

- Syphon Filter: Combat Ops (PSP game) - £6.99

Trailers:

- Civilization Revolution

Other:

- CoD4 Theme

- 5 COD4 Wallpapers

pixeljunkmoafn-copy.jpg

And why not throw in Japan this week, since it’s wear I grabbed the DMC4 and PixelJunk Monsters demos, which are both in English nonetheless.

Japanese Playstation Store Update:

Games/Demos:

- Devil May Cry 4 Demo

- Sega Rally Revo Demo

- PixelJunk Monsters Demo

DLC:

- Agarest Senki ero - 300 yen

Trailers:

- Bionic Commando

Look out for our impressions of the DMC4 demo, along with a review of Q-Games’ PixelJunk Monsters.

EU Playstation Store Updated 31/01/08

The Playstation Store has had it’s weekly update and this time it aint too shabby.

First up is the demo’s and we are happy to be treated to the excellent Devil May Cry 4 demo which hit US PS3’s last week, if you haven’t tried this yet then it is worth downloading now. Another demo hitting the store this week is MX vs ATV, this action racer from THQ is released in early March and promises to take full advantage of the PS3’s processing power.

Finally on the store this week, the PS1 classics section continues to grow with no more than three new games, with the standout being the excellent Theme Hospital.

Below is a full round up of this weeks update.

[DEMO]Mx vs Atv Untamed

[DEMO]Devil May Cry 4

[GAME]Theme Hospital

[GAME]Motorhead

[GAME]Fade to Black

[TRAILER]Pixel Junk Monsters

This time the demos are sweet :P

Guys I chkd the game " High Velocity Bowling " game on PSN US...I wanna download it...bt it needs American CC and I hv Indian...

Are there American PSN Cards available??

or I sld create Japanese account?? Is this game available on Japanese Playstatin Network??? and MOST IMP THING I WANNA KNOW IS, does this Japanese PSN has ALL MENU in Japanese?? coz while trying to register for Jap PSN, I was asked language and only one option was availbel that was Japanese I think so I canceled the registration....

kindly reply asap

PSN NA: Feb 7 updates.

This week’s PlayStation Network update seems to be a large one in comparison to last week’s and those before it. Sony left no stone unturned as they’ve given you updates in almost every category possible with the exception of a new theme.

Downloadable Games

* Go! Sports Skydiving ($4.99)

PS one Classics for PS3 / PSP

* Crash Bandicoot: WARPED ($5.99)

Add-on Game Content

* MotorStorm Chinese New Year Skin (free)

Rock Band

* • “Calling Dr. Love” – Kiss ($1.99)

* • “We Care a Lot”—Faith No More ($1.99)

* • “Roam”—B-52s ($1.99)

Demos

* LOST PLANET Multiplayer Demo

Game Videos

* Uncharted: Final Trailer (free)

* MLB 08 The Show First Look (free)

* Burnout Paradise Dev Diary (free)

* Burnout Launch Trailer 1 (free)

* Burnout Launch Trailer 2 (free)

* Conflict “Destruction” Dev Diary (free)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers

* WALL•E Trailer 2 (free)

* 30 Days of Night Trailer (free)

PS3 Wallpaper

* (2) Uncharted Wallpapers (free)

-------------------------------------------

No Theme this time. :majesty:

the PSN menu is all jap AFAIK....atleast the signup procedure is in jap

peace

Hong Kong PSN has sign up in English too, but I want to know does that PSN has High Velocity Bowling game??

and where can I find HKPSN prepaid cards?? PA has it out of stock since longgg..

EU Playstation Store Updated 31/01/08

The Playstation Store has had it’s weekly update and this time it aint too shabby.

[GAME]Fade to Black

WOAH !!! Must get PS3 NOW !! This is one of my all time favourites.

(BTW: I hope its the SNES game and not some new title with the same name).

• 2 weeks later...
Can not connect to PSN. Downloads are going on fine, able to browse web sites. Just can not connect to PSN.

This is a DNS error.(80710102)

Anyone?

I am also having the same prblem i am using bsnl broadband what is the connection you use

• 4 weeks later...

PSN Store Update: 27th March 2008

Downloadable Games

flOw bundle ($8.99)

flOw is a game about piloting an aquatic organism through a surreal biosphere where players consume other organisms, evolve, and dive into the abyss. Bundle includes the full game as well as the Expansion Pack.

ESRB Rated E

File size: 226 MB

Warhawk limited-time discount ($29.99 for 2 weeks until 4/15)

Add-on Game Content

TUROK Multiplayer Map Pack 1 ($4.99)

A new multiplayer map pack for Turok is now available for download, providing new challenges and an opportunity for new fans to join the fight against the planet’s vicious creatures and dinosaurs as well as enemy soldiers. The map pack is now available for $4.99 and contains five new maps providing additional head-to-head and co-op challenges while you’re playing on PlayStation Network.

File size: 276 MB

High Stakes: Poker Edition camera add-on (free)

High Stakes is raising the poker bar! Download this add-on to access to video capabilities and catch every tell from your opponents in this face-to-face poker showdown! Don’t forget to download the first two add-ons to play all 10 poker styles. Compatible with the PLAYSTATION Eye and EyeToy USB camera, and may be compatible with other USB cameras!

File size: 101 KB

Unreal Tournament 3 Map Pack (free)

Download the first official bonus pack for Unreal Tournament 3 and expand your game with three new maps that cover the full spectrum of environments and play styles. Players can visit an orbiting space station, a remote mountain temple, or infiltrate an alien island. Returning classics and fresh new designs let you experience Unreal gaming like never before.

File size: 82 MB

Rock Band

Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. Boston Pack 01 includes all six songs. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.

“More Than A Feeling” - Boston ($1.99) “Hitch A Ride” - Boston ($1.99) “Peace of Mind” - Boston ($1.99) “Rock and Roll Band” - Boston ($1.99) “Smokin’” - Boston ($1.99) “Something About You” - Boston ($1.99) Boston Pack 01 ($9.99) File sizes: 23.7 MB - 36.5 MB (singles), 189 MB (Track Pack).

Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore sownloadable songs ($1.50 each)

Plug in the microphone and live out your dream as a singing sensation! Expand your Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore library by purchasing tracks from the in-game store. For music credits, visit the Karaoke Revolution section of www.konami.com. Full list of tracks after the jump.

Game Videos (free)

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Mars Volta Video

Download the latest trailer featuring a special version of The Mars Volta’s “Goliath,” remixed by EL-P.

File size: 64 MB (1080)

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Thin Lizzy Video

Download the latest trailer featuring Thin Lizzy’s “The Rocker (Richard Evans Mix)” from the game’s soundtrack.

File size: 75 MB (1080)

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Weezer Video

Download the latest trailer featuring an exclusive remix of Weezer’s “Automatic,” available only in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue.

File size: 53 MB (1080)

Warhawk Update v1.3 Trailer

Download the Warhawk Update V1.3 trailer today and check out the new pick-ups that will alter the field of battle.

File size: 60 MB (HD)

GTA IV Trailer 4

Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer 4: “Good Lord, What Are You Doing?” aka “Everyone’s a Rat”

File size: 55 MB (HD)

Winter X Games ‘08 Play the Pros

Sony Computer Entertainment America hit the slopes this year for the 12th annual ESPN Winter X Games, held at Buttermilk Mountain in Aspen, Colorado. Fans had the opportunity to compete against their favorite X Games athletes in our PlayStation Play the Pros event with Gran Turismo 5 Prologue! The lucky winners received PlayStation prizes and some unique bragging rights.

File size: 235 MB (HD)

God of War: Chains of Olympus - TV spot

IN THE BEGINNING THERE WAS DARKNESS. The ancient world speaks of a mortal that slayed a God. But long before his legend, Kratos pledged himself as a champion to the Gods.

File size: 22 MB (HD), 35 MB (1080)

Wyclef’s “Fast Car” Music VideoWyclef’s latest music video, “Fast Car”! (limited time only)

File size: 195 MB (HD), 323 MB (1080)

PURE Gameplay Trailer

PURE, the next gold standard in off-road racing games, perfectly captures and emphasizes the feeling of adrenaline rush. It stands for everything fast, furious & frenetic.

File size: 104 MB (HD)

PURE CG Trailer

PURE, the next gold standard in off-road racing games, perfectly captures and emphasizes the feeling of adrenaline rush.

File size: 143 MB (HD)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers (free)

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story

A wild and wicked send-up of every musical biopic ever made, WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY is gut-busting proof that when it comes to hard rocking, living and laughing, a hard man is good to find.

File size: 119 MB (HD), 152 MB (1080)

Sony Pictures Home Entertainment Fall 2007 TV Spot

File size: 30 MB (1080)

PS3 Themes (free)

Eye of Judgment Theme

Customize your PS3 system with a cool Eye of Judgment theme. This theme allows you to change up the look of your background and XMB icons. Download today!

File size: 6.08 MB

PS3 Wallpaper (free)

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots SNEAK OUT Wallpapers

File size: 118 KB - 434 KB

Here is this week’s content release for the PLAYSTATION Store for PC. To download these games to your PSP, navigate to http://store.playstation.com. There, you’ll find descriptions of the content and directions on how to get started. For more on the PLAYSTATION Store for PC, please click here.

Game Demos (free)

* R-Type Command Demo (also downloadable via PS3)

Game Videos (free)

* God of War Chains of Olympus TV Spot

* GT5 Prologue Weezer Video

* GT5 Prologue Mars Volta Video

* GT5 Prologue Thin Lizzy

* GTA IV Trailer 4

* Winter X Games ‘08 Play the Pros

* Wyclef’s “Fast Car” Music Video (limited time only)

PSP Themes (free)

* Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

PSP Wallpaper (free)

* R-Type Command Wallpapers (x3)

Hope you enjoy!

Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore, 42 song tracks:

“How You Remind Me” - Nickelback “ABC” - The Jackson 5 “All My Ex’s Live in Texas” - George Strait “Baby One More Time” - Britney Spears “Beat It” - Michael Jackson “Billie Jean” - Michael Jackson “Bizarre Love Triangle” - New Order “Boot Scootin’ Boogie” - Brooks & Dunn “California Dreaming” - Mamas & The Papas “Chain of Fools” - Aretha Franklin “Chattahoochee” - Alan Jackson “Crawling in the Dark” - Hoobastank “Crazy” - Patsy Cline “Don’t Know Why” - Nora Jones “Everything You Want” - Vertical Horizon “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” - Cyndi Lauper “Hey Jealousy” - Gin Blossoms “Hit Me With Your Best Shot” - Pat Benetar “I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) - The Four Top “I Hate Everything About You” - Three Days Grace “I Heard it Through a Grapevine” - Marvin Gaye “I Want You Back” - The Jackson 5 “I’ll Make Love To You” - Boyz II Men “It’s the End of the World as We Know it” - REM “Jessie’s Girl” - Rick Springfield “Just My Imagination” - The Temptations “Kiss Me” - Sixpence None the Richer “Like a Virgin” - Madonna “Love Shack” - B-52s “One Week” - Barenaked Ladies “Oops!…I Did it Again” - Britney Spears “Please Mr. Postman” - The Marvelettes “Save Tonight” - Eagle Eye Cherry “She Talks to Angels” - Black Crowes “Shining Star” - Earth, Wind & Fire “Son of a Preacher Man” - Dusty Springfield “Take my Breath Away” - Berlin “Virtual Insanity” - Jamiroquai “When a Man Loves a Woman” - Percy Sledge “You Really Got Me” - Van Halen “Fame” - Irene Cara

Source: Playstation Blog

Archived