Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KnackChap

Playstation Network Store

1896 posts in this topic

If i can get a credit card would i post? Just look at other countries, they can even get a card from amazon.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Some debit cards work.I use Axis bank.Although, PSN cards are still not available for Indian PSN so that sucks.

Guys I believe many of you having multiple region PSN accounts. I already have PSN India account and planning to create a Canada PSN account for my PS4. Wanted to know which way you guys add funds to your Non Indian account thru credit card or buying digital PSN codes?

I had pre-ordered Overwatch on PSN India Store. I just received an email saying my pre-order has been cancelled due to insufficient funds but I have a valid card put there. Now when I go to the PSN Store it just shows Overwatch as "Download to PS4" along with the amount. I'm not able to buy the game.

Can anybody please suggest some remedy to this?

Hey Guys, I have 2 rather basic question - me and my friend intend to share a PSN+ Subscription. Two questions -

1- Is it at all possible to share the PSN+ sub

2- Can both of us play online at the same time or only one ?

2 hours ago, kunallkw said:

Hey Guys, I have 2 rather basic question - me and my friend intend to share a PSN+ Subscription. Two questions -

1- Is it at all possible to share the PSN+ sub

2- Can both of us play online at the same time or only one ?

1. Yes.

2. Yes. 

Buy PS+ subscription on your account.

Make it as primary on your friend's console.

Use your account on your console to play; while he uses his account on his console (just not primary).

Both of you enjoy the benefits of PS+ and can play online at the same and with each other too. 

1 person likes this

I have just bought a PS4. I have returned to console gaming after around 5-6 years.

I'm planning to buy a few games from PSN. Should I wait for the Black Friday weekend? Does the Indian PSN offer heavy discounts during that time?

Edited by rahulnever2far

I have just bought a PS4. I have returned to console gaming after around 5-6 years.

I'm planning to buy a few games from PSN. Should I wait for the Black Friday weekend? Does the Indian PSN offer heavy discounts during that time?
Yup. Massive discounts. If not then, then the year end end sale is always good. Buy from US Psn and stock up on cards beforehand as they are hard to come by during the sale.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, adity said:

Yup. Massive discounts. If not then, then the year end end sale is always good. Buy from US Psn and stock up on cards beforehand as they are hard to come by during the sale.

Stock up on cards? What cards? I'm sorry I'm new to buying things from PSN.

Also, right now I'm hooked up to Indian PSN. Should I move to US PSN?

You can have several accounts on ps4. Make a new account and choose US as the country. Put Alaska in the address as there is no tax there. Then add user to ps4 using the account you created and make it primary when ps4 asks you.
US has the best sales and you can get much cheaper ps plus. But you can't use your Indian debit / credit card so you have to buy prepaid cards if you want to buy from USA.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, rahulnever2far said:

better to make USA psn ac your main ac

i switched to usa ac for my main ac from india psn ac.

as my psn plus also on usa ac