Alan Wake

SchizoidFreud

Yeh kya chutiyapa hai...music license renew kar lo.....give them money for every copy sold....

Alan Wake is getting removed from digital stores due to expiring music licenses

Anyways hum kyuon chutiyapa kar reha hai ...mera paas toh game hai...aur agar OST chahiya hoga toh :zodka: Sir ka rasta hai ....

^^ this news is pretty shameful man

who the f**k removes a game just cuz music rights r over?

i mean, next time u go to bed n ur wife says, no sex mah n****, the rhythm of ur penis is out of place/expired

I'm going to replay this right now. Just finished Andromeda, so might as well fire this up. It's been 7 years since I last played it. I played it non-stop when it first launched and that was on the 360. Now this will be like a fresh experience (almost) with the bumped up visuals and 60 frames. :D

It's a pretty good game with a decent enough story, not as scary as I expected though. But the whole Stephen King, small town America vibe is pretty strong. Looked amazing back then too.

Also Mr. Scratch is awesome.

I've it for both my xbox 360 and PC (steam), considering my x360 discs are nowhere to be found, I guess the only option is to play on steam .... i remember starting the game, being amazed at the graphics for a while and just switching it off lol !

Edited by Ne0

Finished the first chapter. Doing a 100% collectibles run. The game struggles in 4K on my card, so had to switch back to 1080p, but dam it still looks so amazing, even after so many years. One thing I instantly noticed how poor the character's lip-sync was in this game. This is something I overlooked initially as I was consumed by the hype. But the whole atmosphere holds up so well, I'm actually stunned by the water effects rendered in this game. The initial scenes overlooking Cauldron lake looks absolutely gorgeous. And how can I miss those Night Springs episodes. Just wish there was a way to view them from the menu as well.

Remedy are masters when it comes to graphics and visual effects. They did bloody amazing work with quantum break.

I got an itch to play AW again, will give it another playthrough.

Yep, Quantum Break looked amazing in (slow) motion. And the way Alan Wake's enemies burst into flames was pretty satisfying.

And let's not forget Max Payne. My jaw dropped when I first triggered bullet-time in that game back in 2001.