Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SchizoidFreud

Alan Wake

2579 posts in this topic

Apart from the amazing visuals, it's the storyline and gameplay that intrigues me the most about this game. So far it looks like a Stephen King novel in video game format.

Holy Crackamolly! What can I do to get Remedy to come out with this game? I have refused to be blown away by the hype because I know the game wont be coming on the shelves any time soon. But then, I would come across some screenshots and *BANG*!

Does anyone in this wide world, besides the Remedy guys, have any idea, when this game will be out?

@Neo: Dude, don't quote such posts where there are so many bandwidth hungry pictures. Slows down the page.

yeah, sorry about that....my bad ! Will edit it !

Does anyone in this wide world, besides the Remedy guys, have any idea, when this game will be out?

September 2008 is being bandied about a lot.

September 2008? Too good to be true. If yes, then.....WOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Apart from the amazing visuals, it's the storyline and gameplay that intrigues me the most about this game. So far it looks like a Stephen King novel in video game format.

:wOOtjumpy: the game looks good but can it hold against alone in the dark in terms of innovation?

Remedy is a small outfit. Give 'em time.

And Tyler's got it spot on, the game is clearly Stephen King inspired. I wouldn't be surprised if Hope Falls (or whatever they're calling the town) is in Maine.

I have been waiting like crazy for this game to release. Considering that Max Payne 1 & 2 are my favourite games of all time.

i'd like to time its release with the purchase of an xbox 360, but at this rate, I think I know which one I'll be getting first.

Get a 360 now man, it's not a good idea to count on the release of Alan Wake (of all things). Sure the game looks all set to amaze but until then why not enjoy all the great games that are already out there for the 360?

Get a 360 now man, it's not a good idea to count on the release of Alan Wake (of all things). Sure the game looks all set to amaze but until then why not enjoy all the great games that are already out there for the 360?

I would, but I just splurged on the PS3, LCD tv and some games a coupla months ago. So it'll have to wait a bit. :)