Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SchizoidFreud

Max Payne 3

2749 posts in this topic

+1

hated gta4 controls. played rdr for a while yesterday....an improvement, but weird/cumbersome/klutzy (cant get the right word) nonetheless

Just stop buying or playing Rockstar Games if you don't like :quiet_trans: , Don't mess around in unwelcomed forums :boxing:

I watched a Rockstar rep play a few levels of the game. It really does look slick as hell. There's one part in the video where Max (in his old look) takes cover next to an apartment door. The bullettime firefight in that corridor is insane. Shattering glass, chipping window panes, awesome animations. Cover system looks very smooth, and the game has three shooting options - free aim, semi lock, and auto aim.

dude, the controls in every rockstar game was messed up. :mellow:

They aren't actually messed , you need to know how to use them properly , R* has their identity and their own scheme of controlling methods which are not resembled from other games. :argue:

:thumbdown: if you cant use them effectively :roflroll:

I watched a Rockstar rep play a few levels of the game. It really does look slick as hell. There's one part in the video where Max (in his old look) takes cover next to an apartment door. The bullettime firefight in that corridor is insane. Shattering glass, chipping window panes, awesome animations. Cover system looks very smooth, and the game has three shooting options - free aim, semi lock, and auto aim.

R* is best at using new techniques in animation and gameplay :cheers:

Max Payne 3 will be EPIC , day1 purchase for me :dance: