Gaming PCs

AtheK

Trust me, I have seen hundreds of videos in last week to understand the process.

It is just that I am a bit nervous considering it is my first time assembling a PC.

thanks for the link though :)

Jayz2cents :rofl: first video that I saw when I started. besides that also following: bitwit, paul's hardware

Edited by Django_3101

3 hours ago, Django_3101 said:

Trust me, I have seen hundreds of videos in last week to understand the process.

It is just that I am a bit nervous considering it is my first time assembling a PC.

thanks for the link though :)

Jayz2cents :rofl: first video that I saw when I started. besides that also following: bitwit, paul's hardware

yeah that happens :P

On 8/17/2017 at 7:40 PM, Heaven Angel said:

Guys, anybody have any idea about desktop chair, especially for gaming? I'm around 5.8" tall and need a comfortable chair for home. I will be using it for desktop/console gaming. I live in Surat, Gujarat and if anybody have any idea where I can get a good deal and variety in chairs within my area. 

The ones I found online are these: http://www.amazon.in/Urban-Ladder-Mika-Study-Chair/dp/B01N8YIA45?tag=googinhydr18418-21&tag=googinkenshoo-21&ascsubtag=0c147dd7-1c7a-4c63-b6a1-62259e9df9d4

and

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B071CMY25X/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2?pf_rd_p=733112647&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B01N8YIA45&pf_rd_m=A1VBAL9TL5WCBF&pf_rd_r=08A7QB3R9X70E8WSE8ER

The seller of the first one doesn't ship to my location. 

The ones I'm looking for should have high-back, proper back and neck support, armrests and soft padding. 

Did you get any of them yet?

I'm also looking to buy a chair for usage with my PC..

12 minutes ago, goDofWar_skr said:

Did you get any of them yet?

I'm also looking to buy a chair for usage with my PC..

Yes I bought one locally. Even modified as per my needs. It's a huge comfy chair. 

I'll post pics soon. 

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, adity said:

I've seen 1060 6 Gb go for 22k on some sites. 3 Gb went for 15k but you wouldn't want that. 

yeah I can go with the 3gb .Can you link me the 15k price?

its just for my sister 

She plays basic indie stuff and games from past 2-3 year. But wants to watch 4k videos from streaming sites 

I just want a low tdp card ,better than 1050ti 

Edited by HotSonix

Hello, everyone! I hope I'm posting in the correct section. I'm not very known with the configuration of PC's, but always wanted to own a decent gaming PC. The primary game that I'll be playing is GTA V.  It will be awesome If the CPU can churn out atleast 60 FPS at high settings, my budget is around 70k rupees, can someone help me out with the build which is totally worth the money, and is budget of 70k rupees okay? (Excluding Monitor, Mouse, Keyboard etc.) 

I'd be very very grateful for your advise.

Edited by Ritzy

Will the above mentioned configuration push GTA V to atleast 60 fps at high easily?
Also, is it okay if I do 1 TB HDD and like atleast 250 GB SSD.

Easily. Also you don't need 250gb ssd because you only install the OS on it, everything else goes on hdd and in today's age 1TB is simply not enough.