AtheK

Gaming PCs

4826 posts in this topic

Damn graphics cards are overpriced here considering the CPUs are close to US retail prices.. 560 is about $250 in US.

250 + taxes ~ Nearly comes to 280$

which is still like 2.5 - 3k expensive but i guess the rates are much better then a few years back, and things can just get better from here.

1gb version...i got it from local computer store....if 13k is the mrp thn i got a deal ahhh :naughty: i know the shop owner...he is my good friend...and they usually get huge profit on the cards...but when i bought it he told me he got 0 profit out of this deal...

@buzz light year :hug:i like this smiley thats why :naughty:

^ Im also from Delhi. Which shop is it?Maybe he can give me a discount too when i build a rig :naughty:

+1

me want to know as well :naughty:

:rofl:

I thought the factory OC was somewhere around 800-850mhz (from stock 675) and user could further OC it to just above 900mhz. Which car does 1Ghz?

honestly no car does 1 Gz :rofl: :rofl:

250 + taxes ~ Nearly comes to 280$

which is still like 2.5 - 3k expensive but i guess the rates are much better then a few years back, and things can just get better from here.

Well the processors here are very close to the US retail price - maybe even cheaper. i5 2500k is $230+ tax there . Here i saw one for 11k http://www.smcinternational.in/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=1130&category_id=29&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=74

which is awesome value for money :bigyellowgrin:. Wish the graphics card would also come down :coolspeak:

it's not processar or Graphics card prize.it's nvidia who are always overpricing here amd cards are always close to us price here.

btw 560 gtx for almost 16k is a bad deal brand new 6950 1gb are going for 14.5k check techenclave dealer section

6950 1gb rapes 560 gtx in almost every game.for 16200 u can get HIS 6950 2gb which has awesome 3 yrs warranty.heard very good service and quick shipment compare to likes of sapphire and zotac .also HIS always have reference stock(AMD original design),according to toms hardware 100 percent HIS BRAND cards are unlocked to 6970.getting 560 gtx for that price is really bad deal they should price it somewhere around 13k

Edited by ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

Pushy just got self pawned :rofl:

It's Ghz not Gz

twa's typo...i was in hurry <_<

:puspa:

it's not processar or Graphics card prize.it's nvidia who are always overpricing here amd cards are always close to us price here.

btw 560 gtx for almost 16k is a bad deal brand new 6950 1gb are going for 14.5k check techenclave dealer section

6950 1gb rapes 560 gtx in almost every game.for 16200 u can get HIS 6950 2gb which has awesome 3 yrs warranty.heard very good service and quick shipment compare to likes of sapphire and zotac .also HIS always have reference stock(AMD original design),according to toms hardware 100 percent HIS BRAND cards are unlocked to 6970.getting 560 gtx for that price is really bad deal they should price it somewhere around 13k

bro at the current state of market i would suggest to never go for nvidia .. they are heavily overpriced ... just like intel (the diffrence is not that big(still noticeable) in case of intel vs amd though) ...

after the 2xx series nvidia has been pwnd by the 5xxx series of amd and then the cheapr 6xxx series ....

5xxx gave much much MUCH better performance for much much MUCH cheaper price .. (compared to the 2xx series then)

amd has taken over a huge portion of nvidias market and nvidia needs to reduce prices and do that FAST because amd is catching up really reall REALLY fast ..

but he wasn't in a hurry...lol...newb

A typo is a typo and will remain a typo never minding the circumstances ......

you made fun of his typo and made a typo yourself and got pwnt ... simple as that ..

bro at the current state of market i would suggest to never go for nvidia .. they are heavily overpriced ... just like intel (the diffrence is not that big(still noticeable) in case of intel vs amd though) ...

after the 2xx series nvidia has been pwnd by the 5xxx series of amd and then the cheapr 6xxx series ....

5xxx gave much much MUCH better performance for much much MUCH cheaper price .. (compared to the 2xx series then)

amd has taken over a huge portion of nvidias market and nvidia needs to reduce prices and do that FAST because amd is catching up really reall REALLY fast ..

i think it's other way around amd/ati have taken thrown since 4850/4870 continued with 5850/5870.nvidia just got back with 460 gtx only for amd to release 6850.

right now market is even nvidia with slightly powerful card but amd beats it in VFM.i think with 6990 amd can take back fastest card