FarCry 3

WhiteWolf

Ya i have noticed that, game world looks amazing from inside the cave entrance. Outside there is too much brightness :|

Now why the hell didn't they implement this during normal gameplay :@

It looked so awesome!

Hardware restrictions i guess, FC4 should look like that.

I noticed something spectacular, not sure how many did.

I went inside some cave over a mountain to get a relic, then when I was coming out, I stopped awestruck near the entrance, every single tree, grass and plant where swaying like in a storm(the outside looks a bit dark when looking from inside the cave). The moment I step out, everything goes static :|

Now why the hell didn't they implement this during normal gameplay :@

It looked so awesome!

I have noticed not a single change in weather patterns in 12 hrs playtime. Just color contrast sunnyness. Would it have killed them to introduce some rain effects?

@Ank

Far Cry 3 'High Tides' DLC a PS3-exclusive

The High Tides downloadable content will add two new co-op chapters to the action-shooter.

Release Date - January 2013

Reddit AMA The Developers of Far Cry 3

373320_427463620640931_857481220_n.jpg

Who will be there:

Jamie Keen - Lead Game Designer, Singleplayer

Mark Thompson - Level Design Director, Singleplayer

Lucien Soulban - Story Designer, Singleplayer

Tim Seddon - Community Developer

Magnus "Soundboy" Jansen - Senior Lead Game Designer, Multiplayer

Daniel Berlin - Game Designer, Multiplayer

Henrik Johansson - Community Manager

28029_10151319400640708_461905837_n.jpg

Some predators attacking is plain stupid. No sounds, Bo warnings, suddenly they pounce on you. Only the cheetah I encounted kept growling before it attacked me. Other than that, the tiger, crocodile, dingo, etc suddenly attack link they're ghosts.

Some predators attacking is plain stupid. No sounds, Bo warnings, suddenly they pounce on you. Only the cheetah I encounted kept growling before it attacked me. Other than that, the tiger, crocodile, dingo, etc suddenly attack link they're ghosts.

May be you got too close to them, while they were peacefully resting, you can't blame that on the animals now can you.

And you can't expect the animals to growl and bark all the time :bigyellowgrin:

Almost 8-9 hours in still only 2 story missions done, exploring the hell out of the island, and I am still as excited as I was when I started the game :hi2:

Dropping from a glider sky high into a pool of water never gets boring! So Epic! B)

Jab aap par hamlaa hone waala hotaa hai, koi warning nahee deta. Hamlaa ho jataa hai.

i think only crocs attack without warning. in fact, i'm almost convinced that they spawn instantly right beside you at certain times for the shock effect. every other animal makes noises if you get too close to them. a tiger will always snarl and growl, dingos bark like hyenas etc.

Use animal attacks b4 u unlock heavy takedown

Mk sure every1 else is dead or it'll get waisted

Sm1 pls confirm if thr is any replay option after finishing the game

Other then starting a new game

what do you mean replay option? you can free roam the island after you're done but you can't replay any mission if that's what you're asking.

heavy takedowns unlock way too late in the game to be of much use. c4 is much more fun anyway :P

Its damn irritating when u cant perform a takedown on those heavy's present on the outpost

There is a skill, Heavy gunner takedown. Or get the Z93 sniper with silencer, one headshot is enough to kill any enemy.

@Ank : No NG+ in this game. Why do you want to play again? No replay value.

Archived