Ask The Experts

Chaztin

http://www.netgear.com/Home/Products/Route...ers/WGR614.aspx

Just got this & while installing the setup its gettin failed shows >"Internet connection not active " sometin like dat,i need to login through a login page,can any1 pls tell me how to do it easily or provide any link ? :doh:

Any Help will be highly appreciated :P

Which internet connection are u using............Did u follow all the steps as per the CD Manual?

Which internet connection are u using............Did u follow all the steps as per the CD Manual?

Im using Tata indicom 2mbps need to login thru a login page,ok now while installation of the router,evrytin is going rite but now there is a step where i have to choose which kind of internet setup i already have,i.e modem to pc or modem to router to pc i have 3 options like this but i have a wire comin at my place dirctly there is no modem or router :P i selected 2 option from that & got and error at the end of that setup..any idea wat to do ? :doh:

Hmmm without the modem setup it might be tricky business......same thing happened to me with Sify.

There is a way around this though.....i know coz my bro set it up for me somehow.

Try the other options that u get while connecting.

Guys, I'm on the lookout for a new camera. Might go on a holiday sometime soon,

I've zeroed down on the Canon Powershot SX10 IS and SX1 IS

Leaning more towards SX1 IS since it has HD recording and a CMOS sensor. Any tips as to which one to get? Or another similar model

Anyone? GI's photography experts?

Buy the entry model of Nikon's DSLR. My friend has it, and its quite decent. If you are a bit interested in photography, pick a DSLR. Its totally worth in the long run. The powershots and cybershots are more suitable for indoor party photographs IMO.

Guys, I'm on the lookout for a new camera. Might go on a holiday sometime soon,

I've zeroed down on the Canon Powershot SX10 IS and SX1 IS

Leaning more towards SX1 IS since it has HD recording and a CMOS sensor. Any tips as to which one to get? Or another similar model

I have the SX10 IS. The best camera I've owned.

Plus, its pretty cheap, but the lack of HD video recording is a bit of a downer. Thankfully the video recording quality is awesome.

@Neo

^The Rebel series? I did consider that

I'm not an enthusiast, but I do like to like to fiddle with RAW images, and The SX1 allows me to do so. Plus the HD video recording feature is what is attracting me. Let me check the rebel series again. SX1 and SX10 are somewhere in between an DSLR and a P&S camera. Both models are same except for the cmos sensor and HD recording feature in the sx1. But that adds a premium of 12000 rs more, so I'm in a fix

Edited by Death Stryke

I have the SX10 IS. The best camera I've owned.

Plus, its pretty cheap, but the lack of HD video recording is a bit of a downer. Thankfully the video recording quality is awesome.

Yea? I've heard a lot of great reviews about these 2 cameras anyway.

How much did you get it for? Here I'm getting a rate of 22,000 INR for the SX10 and 34,000 for the SX1 IS. Decent rates?

But that adds a premium of 12000 rs more, so I'm in a fix

Thats the reason I went with the SX10 IS. At that price, no other camera comes close.

Plus, I'm not really a photography buff and didnt want the hassle of dealing with the SLR capabilities.

@Neo

^The Rebel series? I did consider that

I'm not an enthusiast, but I do like to like to fiddle with RAW images, and The SX1 allows me to do so. Plus the HD video recording feature is what is attracting me. Let me check the rebel series again. SX1 and SX10 are somewhere in between an DSLR and a P&S camera. Both models are same except for the cmos sensor and HD recording feature in the sx1. But that adds a premium of 12000 rs more, so I'm in a fix

But can you change lenses in SX1/SX10 as compared to DSLR? Also, I don't think you'll ever get the shutter speeds of a DSLR in point and shoot cameras. My advise would be, if this is a long term investment, better go for a DSLR. But then again, carrying around a lens bag would be tedious at times B)

But can you change lenses in SX1/SX10 as compared to DSLR? Also, I don't think you'll ever get the shutter speeds of a DSLR in point and shoot cameras. My advise would be, if this is a long term investment, better go for a DSLR. But then again, carrying around a lens bag would be tedious at times :tongue:

You can add focal lenses to the SX10 / SX1. And I believe the shutter speeds are adjustable (havent bothered to read the manual yet). But I do know for the fact that the ISO is adjustable. So its quite nifty.

My PSP's Screen Is not coming up,rest evrytin is working fine,as in i can hear the click of the buttons,its only dat the screen is not starting at all... :bow: any idea any1 what shud i do ? :happydance:

Hope i hav posted this in the rite thread :P