Diablo 3

Aftrunner

My wife is totally into the game now. From telling me to turn off my ps3 and spend time with her to 'lets play some Diablo 3' ! I had tried every family frinedly game in the last 1.75 years of marriage to get my wife into gaming with no luck at all and now who would have thought that a Dungeon Crawler would do the trick :D !! I used to think of Dungeon Crawlers as th emost un-user-friendly games due to all the inventory management !

Good job Blizzard B) !

On the gamelpay front :

The way I see it Demon Hunter is totally unstoppable ! Belial was a one attempt fight and now, at level 29, I have a build where I can continuously keep 'Strafing 'while setting enemies on fire ! I just don't stop and never run out of hatred(resource) as I can convert my Discipline into hatred anytime and also gain hatred and Discipline when I pick up Health orbs ! At this point in Act 3 I can clear hordes upon hordes of enemies without even paying attention and in one go ! At one point I cleared three rooms in one go. Am trying to set a record of how many enemies I can kill in one go.

It makes a the game a bit too easy and boring , btw, as I don't have to really do anyhting at all. Hoping some enemy breaks this combo of mine.

I don't think IVG has any lpayers at all (shame on IVG on missing out th ebest game since LOU) but i need to ask, what are those rewards that keep getting displayed on the bottom of the screen whenever a challenge is completed? Where can I see them or use them?

• Like 1

^ and people who were interested in D3 would have already played and finished it on PC

Not really , not with that online always DRM and humongous price. Anyways, the game is in every way better on the ps3 than on the pc. And the best part is playing with the controller, the constant clicking turns into a humdrum affair soon on pc.

All I can say is that play it. The price really comes down after sharing on psn and you can always sell it off later, but I don't see myself doing that at all, as my family likes it a lot. Its our default co op game now.

On topic:

Finally Diablo is dead ! What a whimper of an end, the fight was piss easy ! I was expecting a showdown which will need a ll my might and powers but it didn't even last for a minute ! WTH ! In fact all the boss fights were under a minute ! It was the monsters and dungeons which were fun !

Didn't like the end at all, no damn fun ! And why does that damn Tyrael star in the final cut scene ?! He didn't even do anything, that lazy a*s god of Justice ! I was expecting a cutscene for my Demon Hunter ! WTH Blizzard, you have truckloads of mony and u can't even make end cutscenes for all the heroes :rant: !

Damn you and fix that co op error too !

Time to replay on nightmare and level up more B)

that lazy a*s god of Justice ! I was expecting a cutscene for my Demon Hunter ! WTH Blizzard, you have truckloads of mony and u can't even make end cutscenes for all the heroes :rant: !

Time to replay on nightmare and level up more B)

Former ArchAngel, not God. He's mortal (explained in the transition from first to second Act).. .but yeah the ending was like meh. Diablo is kinda lame/easy to kill in normal.. atleast when compared to D2 - personally I felt only Belial & Azmodan were challenging... anyway gotta wait till Expac to see what Malthael does to him.

Former ArchAngel, not God. He's mortal (explained in the transition from first to second Act).. .but yeah the ending was like meh. Diablo is kinda lame/easy to kill in normal.. atleast when compared to D2 - personally I felt only Belial & Azmodan were challenging... anyway gotta wait till Expac to see what Malthael does to him.

Maybe the game's easier on the console or my DH is overpowered, but Belial and Azmodan were no match either. All boss fights were under one minute and with no strategy at all.

I guess INferno is where the game will shine.

Having supreme fun in online (Nightmare with Master level 2) and offline co op :) !

Edited by RenegadeRocks