SRINI87

The physics need some serious work too. Why is it raining inside a tunnel :P?

lol I feel really stupid for not noticing that until I read your post :P

Steam OS version will include “specific multiplayer and social features” that are apparently only possible on new operating system.

And it begins. HL3 Only possible on SteamOS ?

^ I doubt they will consider any community feedback in terms of physics at all. They must already have a much more informed and capable physics team.

Last I knew, SMS had got hold of Eero Pitulainen - the guy who did the very fantastic physics job on Richard Burns Rally.

Then the entire team has to tone it down so it's accessible to the casual gamer. This is where most of the butchering happens.

It's really all up in the air with sim development, they have to balance their bottomline vs the low demand for ultra-realistic sims.

I do however hope they get the AI right.

I know SMS has it in them as SMS consists of most of the original team that worked on GTR2 at Simbin. And GTR2's AI is the benchmark for racing sims; it doesn't cheat, it doesn't artificially rubberband to keep up with you. It actually races with you is the best way to say it.

SMS did it once, now they just have to do it again.

Project CARS Targeting 1080p/60fps on PS4 & Xbox One But Won’t Compromise Awesome Racing Stuff

“Our aim is always for the best gameplay experience possible and if that means 1080p/60fps is achievable without compromising ‘awesome stuff happening whilst racing’ then fantastic. So it’s the target yes, but it’s something every developer has to balance nearer to launch and it’ll be no different for ourselves.”

• 3 weeks later...

MT has played it , he says it doesn't look that good,

but the guys who posted the screenshot says otherwise..

one thing to note is that these are 4k shots + plus they are also using sweetfx injectors.

and rumor is that, final game will use those injectors.

still there are lots of effects to be added.

• 1 month later...

MT has played it , he says it doesn't look that good,

but the guys who posted the screenshot says otherwise..

one thing to note is that these are 4k shots + plus they are also using sweetfx injectors.

and rumor is that, final game will use those injectors.

still there are lots of effects to be added.

Yes. The actual game running looks fantastic but not as fantastic as those screens suggest.

Archived