The Anime and Manga thread

TheCoCkyRussian

this is my first and the last reply in this thread :D

ignorant bastid :thumbsup: do u know that anime and manga bussiness is as big as video games in japan if not bigger ..and ppl here talk about J-RPG having great story and sh*t do u guys know that the people that developed those stories were grew up reading manga and watching anime and thats why they can make such beautiful J-RPG's

GO . TO . HELL BITCH

ANIME RULZZZZ !!!!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL ANIME n f**kin no 1 shall call anime c#rt**n in this thread or else.........errrrrr

DB is surely my fav anime series along with many others

which kind of anime do u watch nowadays?

Xeno and the lollipop factory :rofl2:

ive been downloading and burning the last 4 years :bounce:

currently im busy selling off all those dvds coz it isnt easy travelling city to city with one suitcase full of dvd stacks :(

i should have everything transferred to hdds in a few weeks, then bbay ppl can come to my place with their hdds and copy what they wanto

ive been downloading and burning the last 4 years :wallbash:

currently im busy selling off all those dvds coz it isnt easy travelling city to city with one suitcase full of dvd stacks :wallbash:

i should have everything transferred to hdds in a few weeks, then bbay ppl can come to my place with their hdds and copy what they wanto

Fu*k where do u leave???

oh sorry already found that

so can u copy the data to another hdd and send it over to my place through courier then ill copy the data to my hdd and send it back

AND ill surely pay you the requested amount for your work :wallbash:

Edited by light666

ive been downloading and burning the last 4 years :wallbash:

currently im busy selling off all those dvds coz it isnt easy travelling city to city with one suitcase full of dvd stacks :wallbash:

Ur my new best frnd!!! :wallbash:

Ummm i dont know actually.My friend dloaded it from some torrents and his marketing skill wasnt all that good so he asked me to sell it off for him in return for 50% share.And well youll be surprised to know how mucch these 3rd and 4th std guys love DBZ.I got 50 bucks per episode-can u believe that.I have made about 2700 bucks till now frm dis anime.luking fwd 2 xpand my biz once schools reopen.

BTW sorry for my rant!!

• Like 1

^ive heard that bleach anime is better than that of naruto's but naruto manga is way better than that of bleach's

i saw the first episode of bleach and didnt find it as compelling as the 1st episode of naruto so i stuck with naruto and have watched more than 130 epsiodes(still 90 to go and then naruto:shippuden--who knows how long that will last)

but everywhere i read about anime, ppl cosider bleach to be really good so is it that good

and i heard that animax is gonna show it this year so i didnt download it...

• Like 1

Ummm i dont know actually.My friend dloaded it from some torrents and his marketing skill wasnt all that good so he asked me to sell it off for him in return for 50% share.And well youll be surprised to know how mucch these 3rd and 4th std guys love DBZ.I got 50 bucks per episode-can u believe that.I have made about 2700 bucks till now frm dis anime.luking fwd 2 xpand my biz once schools reopen.

BTW sorry for my rant!!

fck bitch ure one lucky fellow i need to get those 3-4 std guys too when my school reopens

^ive heard that bleach anime is better than that of naruto's but naruto manga is way better than that of bleach's

i saw the first episode of bleach and didnt find it as compelling as the 1st episode of naruto so i stuck with naruto and have watched more than 130 epsiodes(still 90 to go and then naruto:shippuden--who knows how long that will last)

but everywhere i read about anime, ppl cosider bleach to be really good so is it that good

and i heard that animax is gonna show it this year so i didnt download it...

Both animes are great..i hv been watching both of them side by side...but Naruto has gone down the drain after the last battle between Sasuke n Naruto...they have been dragging it as hell.. hopefully Shiuppuden will rock...still hvta see them..

shippuden is worse, the last episode i bothered watching had one punch and a lot of talk

one piece is the best among the looong seriess.

robbing little kids of their pocket money? thats just dirty (imo)

so can u copy the data to another hdd and send it over to my place through courier then ill copy the data to my hdd and send it back
im waay to lazy to go thru that much work Edited by nukeu666

• Heaven Angel changed the title to The Anime and Manga thread