rocksmith-20110607111733335_640w.jpg

rocksmith-20110607111729273_640w.jpg

rocksmith-20110607111739382_640w.jpg

Genre: Music

Publisher: Ubisoft

Local Play: 2 Co-op

Platform:XBOX 360 , PS3

Rating:T for Teen: Lyrics, Mild Cartoon Violence

Rocksmith is a music game based around the use of a real guitar -- players can plug any real guitar with a standard quarter-inch input jack into their game system and play through an in-depth library of music including everything from the latest hits to classic rock songs. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to the player's skill level and innovative game design that makes reading music visually fun and intuitive, Rocksmith engages experienced musicians and those who are picking up a guitar for the first time. The game includes a sizeable library of music from classic rock bands to current artists, such as The Animals, The Black Keys, David Bowie, Interpol, Nirvana and The Rolling Stones.

• 4 months later...

I ordered this game to see how it works, reviews mention its too easy for people who already know how to play a guitar while its a good means for someone to start learning one.

Also the Guitar bundle is a waste, they bundle it with an Epiphone guitar and they are just plain shitty.

Amazon US.

There was just one store that's selling the imported copies in UK and they were charging me 108 pounds for it, so not worth it...good thing Amazon US ships everything to UK.

Thanks for the info Praveer.

I didn't realize that you are from UK. I am interested in getting the game.I asked some retailers in bangalore, they haven't even heard about the game. Let me see if i can order it with accessory from Amazon US.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived