Valkyria Chronicles

KeezNah

Playing the game right now...reached only chapter 11 and loving it so far.

Felt sad when Isara died :fear:

One of the best games on PS3 so far and I hope the DLC is worth the wait.

DLCs are great, except the Eddy's one. And get ex-hard mode only if you are really good with the game.

And I have mixed feelings about the twist.

• 2 weeks later...
Another Valkyria Chronicles game for the PS3

It has been revealed that Sega are planning to release another game in the Valkyria Chronicles series. The news comes after fans vented their frustration at Valkyria Chronicles II being a PSP exclusive only, prompting Sega to come out and make a statement.

As reported from Examiner, Aaron Webber, the Assistant Community Manager for Sega of America has given fans hope by stating that the series could return, as long as sales for the PSP title do well.

He explains: ”If VCII sells well, it means a much greater chance that the series can pick up again back on a larger console, like the PS3.”

So thats the deal basically. Buy the PSP game and hope for the chance that a PS3 title will follow. Let us know your thoughts on this.

source

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
If you want any particular save file for VC, give me the details and Ill be glad to send it.

Oh thanks, its the one

where you have to follow an APC through city which kidnapped someone, you've to take out the APC without blowing it up

Oh thanks, its the one

where you have to follow an APC through city which kidnapped someone, you've to take out the APC without blowing it up

Ok, cool. Have saved at different points of the game, so Ill play from the closest and send tomorrow evening.

The kidnapped person is the princess btw, and kidnapped by soldiers of the eastern European alliance disguised as Gallians. The way to win it is by blocking the path of the APC with your tank and eventually taking it out by firing at the radiator with shock troopers. Lancers except Largo (for the extra command point) are useless here.

Anyway glad to see more people playing this game. :nerves:

The kidnapped person is the princess btw, and kidnapped by soldiers of the eastern European alliance disguised as Gallians. The way to win it is by blocking the path of the APC with your tank and eventually taking it out by firing at the radiator with shock troopers. Lancers except Largo (for the extra command point) are useless here.

Oh yeah that's the one, its been almost a year.

Thanks a ton dude, you saved me a lot of time. Now I hope the save files are not locked.

When are you going to play DA:O?

once i get my hands on it ...

Dude PM me your save file once you clear chapter 7, please :furious:

sure .. but think all game saves on the PS3 are ID locked .. :cry: ... i will send them to you anyway ..

I don't think they are locked. But I have an imported NA copy with DLCs installed. Would that be a problem?

Oh noes, mine is PAL copy. Don't think it'll work, but I'll give it a try

sure .. but think all game saves on the PS3 are ID locked .. :furious: ... i will send them to you anyway ..

I think only those with trophy support are ID locked, not sure though

Archived