Crackdown meets Dead Rising(cartoony version) :lol:

i8mGwfj5rO2IO.gif

imgSmYfEZDr9x.gif

ibikrjJY0K8EEB.gif

Game looks fun..

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=815113

^Game is getting positive response from GAF :P

Heh...Why iam not surprised :lol: .....All Xbox games looks lame to you :P

You should be the last person saying that. I don't go on to different threads trolling about games. I just said what i felt. Tell me one xbone game that i said looks boring apart from ryse? None!

I don't troll unlike some others who spew bullshit at the mere mention of playstation. (Not talking about you). Dead rising 3 and Titanfall looked fun and i said that straightaway. You can go and check.

Edited by sach4life

Mood bohot off hai yar .. Boht zyada . First titanfall then this . How much does an xbox one cost in the U.S now ? I have a friend coming in late august . Will ditch my astro Headphones & get xbox one instead .

Wow that looks fun as hell. Loving the visual style too. The plasticky saturated colorful look the game has going for it is really amazing.

Edit That PSfanbaby butt hurt is almost as good as the trailer. :lol:

Edited by Aftrunner
  • Like 1

It means Insomniac owns the IP. Publisher is still Microsoft studios so there won't be any other platform release obviously.

When you say insomniac owns the IP, that means they get more money per game when compared to R&C/Resistance games? Or is only advantageous for cases when a future collection sort of thing is released...

It more or less means they get to chose what happens with future sequels to the game (publishers, platforms etc). And it also means that MS cannot make sequels without Insomniac, like they do with Halo and Bungie.

Any more good titles exclusively for the xbox one ? Need to be sure before splurging 450$ on a new console . Again :devil:

Edit : Ank . Pls give me an unbiased opinion as to whether or not to buy an xbox one . Halo forza titanfall sunset already and its just the initial launch year :/

Edited by krypton_O2

Wow that looks fun as hell. Loving the visual style too. The plasticky saturated colorful look the game has going for it is really amazing.

ya Game looks good..Bright and colorful with really cool art style.... :D

Game looks nice , even better if it has co-op and pvp.

Game will have co-op and versus multiplayer i think?

Here

Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive has an offline campaign in addition to a multiplayer mode, developer Insomniac has confirmed.

"Our intent is that you will be able to play the single-player without an online connection," Insomniac chief Ted Price told Game Informer.

Insomaniac will also use Azure cloud servers for multiplayer and other stuff

Insomniac intends to use Microsoft's 300,000 server cloud to aid data collection. "Some of the hardcore data collection, correlation, and translation that we expect to do is difficult and takes a lot of horsepower, and that is one aspect of the cloud that is attractive to us," Price said.

Edited by Zodak™

Wow.I'm impressed with the gameplay.It looks fun.Also,art style adds cherry on the cake.It's game that i would like to play to take a break from more serious games.Why it is an exclusive!:(