Official Wii-U Thread

Yeah then its just like PSN, although your purchases are tied to the account as well as hardware, so if you go digital route make sure your console never breaks down, or else you'll lose all your games, forever.

WTF!...No way to recalim it ...like on ps3 by deactivating and then reactivating on new ps3??

Have found this website. Not sure if it is legit or not :scratchchin:

http://www.eshopcodes.co.uk/wii-eshop

Try it with small amount first, you can go higher after that.

WTF!...No way to recalim it ...like on ps3 by deactivating and then reactivating on new ps3??

You can transfer from one console to another using wifi transfer, like keeping them next to each other old school style. And only 5 times in a total lifetime, the fifth time you do it will be your last console forever. I've already used 3 lifelines on 3DS :(

You can transfer from one console to another using wifi transfer, like keeping them next to each other old school style. And only 5 times in a total lifetime, the fifth time you do it will be your last console forever. I've already used 3 lifelines on 3DS :(

Hhhmm :scratchchin:

jaan puch ke karta hai yeh sab......ek dum ghatiya kam hai....

sala wii u bhi emulator mein hi khelega....*beep* you nintendo.

Btw they just added this system transfer feature in last week's update for Wii U, almost 2 years after launch. Before this if you wanted to do transfer you had to call Nintendo and wait for a day or two before they would authorize your new console and deactivate old one.

Can i buy them from here with a paypal account?

https://www.paypal-gifts.com/uk/nintendo-eshop-cards.html

Paypal is generally safe, if you're buying directly from paypal its ever safer.

It say that go need a paypal account with uk address to buy these points from them. Can i make an account with any random uk addresd and use my credit card?

It say that go need a paypal account with uk address to buy these points from them. Can i make an account with any random uk addresd and use my credit card?

So same sh*t as buying directly from UK eshop, can't be done unless you got legit UK address :(

Paypal is even more anal about addresses than eShop or any other retailer.

So same sh*t as buying directly from UK eshop, can't be done unless you got UK address :(

Paypal is even more anal about addresses than eShop or any other retailer.

f**k.

Anyways, is there any way to update the system from a usb stick? It is not updating directly. Updated half and than it showed me an error. Most probably due to the slow speed of my internet.

f**k.

Anyways, is there any way to update the system from a usb stick? It is not updating directly. Updated half and than it showed me an error. Most probably due to the slow speed of my internet.

Nope (get used to that word :P)

Archived