~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Finally started watching Community properly. Had watched sporadically on Star World but never properly in order. Superb show.

Season 1 Episode 3 with Abeds Dad really hits you in the feels from nowhere

However season 4 is quiet Mediocre so enjoy season 3 to the full.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Interesting but predictable episode of BB.

Seems like i was right. Jesse will be killed by WW.

I've got a funny feeling that the writers of the show won't go for the predictable and the call that walt makes might just be for someone else

you mean Hank? I doubt as in all the chaos he has always maintained family can't be touched. But who knows, we may be surprised!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Here's the interesting bit about tonight's episode. Every one of them is willing to kill someone to get what they want. Skyler. Marie. Hank. Even Saul. Only ones who aren't? Walt and Jesse.

Rabid Dogs.

No. We don't know that yet. I'm guessing that's very unlikely.

Interesting but predictable episode of BB.

Seems like i was right. Jesse will be killed by WW.

Or something else.

I've got a funny feeling that the writers of the show won't go for the predictable and the call that walt makes might just be for someone else

Not at all. Walt has no idea Hank is involved with Jesse. So, the call is definitely not for Hank.

you mean Hank? I doubt as in all the chaos he has always maintained family can't be touched. But who knows, we may be surprised!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Overall, a very pre-season 5-ish episode, in its flow and Walt's demeanour.

Edited by achilles

Finished Mad Men. Up to date now.

Spoiler - all

Regarding getting fired - he had it coming. He just refused to actually work with people, always making big decisions on his own with no regard for the other partners. After the way he cruelly behaved with Ted (who, is just way way too nice and naive in this cruel MM world). I'm glad the partners put their foot down.

Peggy - still my fav character by a long shot, that last shot of her in Don's chair was exciting. I hope her personality doesn't become like Dons though.

I loved the way the writers played with Bob Benson throughout the season.

Betty is much more likeable. Never outright hated her, but I like her more now.

Pretty good BrBa episode. This is kind of standard level BB we saw in Season 2 - 3.

Finished Mad Men. Up to date now.

Spoiler - all

Regarding getting fired - he had it coming. He just refused to actually work with people, always making big decisions on his own with no regard for the other partners. After the way he cruelly behaved with Ted (who, is just way way too nice and naive in this cruel MM world). I'm glad the partners put their foot down.

Peggy - still my fav character by a long shot, that last shot of her in Don's chair was exciting. I hope her personality doesn't become like Dons though.

I loved the way the writers played with Bob Benson throughout the season.

Betty is much more likeable. Never outright hated her, but I like her more now.

Pretty good BrBa episode. This is kind of standard level BB we saw in Season 2 - 3.

I agree with most of that except the Ted being nice part.

7Fe4V8h.jpg

The Gang is back!

The upcoming Season 9 episodes will be written by Game of Thrones writers/producers D.B. Weiss and David Benioff. Plus, you can expect twisted installments about guns, award shows, a Thanksgiving special, and the Gang's take on Lethal Weapon 6!

Tomorrow. :dance: